Photos of brute

Tenebrion

I know, i know, i've been gone a while, not that anyone notices me :eek: :hail:

Brutus is now 2 1/2 years old and a handsome boy. Still in that teenager phase though... and the doll of the vets office apparently.

First:

What? im happy! - don't mind the mess, we were going to paint, but got a house instead. happies -

What now?

I love the water, really i do - he wanted a drink after running around trying to attack the water that was coming out -

and then there's the MIST! duh duh DUHHHH

annnnnd SHAKE

*more*

Tenebrion

* cont *

Him after zoomies in dead bird outside, while inlaws were over, lets just say, emergency bath was indeed in order. *no im not naked* wore a swimsuit because they didn't believe he liked the water..

him being a dog for some popcorn...

Thanks for looking, as you can see.. he's a happy dog, at least i think so.

Also, After going to the vet to get his booster shots and heartworm meds refilled... i think i understand why people laugh and think he bites... he wears a harness for riding in the car which has a handle the belt goes through, also a halti leader, which apparently everyone thinks is a muzzle... and a collar with his tags on it incase of an accident... D: poor dog gets more attention at the vets office than a litter of puppies or kittens..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I was wondering where you went!! I was at the park the other day and an 11 month old Rhodie was there and I thought of Brutus and realized I hadn't seen pictures of him in a long time.

Tenebrion

i've been around, just haven't had the time to pop in and post, now that we're waiting on our new house, i've got more time and lots of photos of him.

Tenebrion

LMAO @ "getting his nails did"... :p

Brutus is such a handsome boy!!! I love all of his silly expressions.

i absolutely had to take the photo too, his breeder and the breeder's friend who gave him the male he used, absolutely with out a doubt swore that none of their line would EVER sit or for that matter lay down to get their nails done.

i didn't even have to use treats... he does have a bad habit of trying to sniff the dremmel though...

He's got a really cute way of puffing his cheeks and tucking his teeth in to make him look like a total hillbilly dog. sometimes i wonder if he does it on purpose to make me laugh.

Members online

No members online now.