Hello

malndobe

Been lurking for awhile, but just made my first post so I figured I better do a member introduction.
My name is Kadi Thingvall and I own Belgian Malinois that I compete with in almost everything, although French Ring is my main focus. I also do a little bit of Schutzhund, Mondio Ring, PP tournaments, herding, flyball, obedience, agility, tracking, you get the picture. And I breed under the kennel name "du Dantero". In addition to the Malinois I have an approx 3 year old female Jack Russell Terrier named Zoey. We don't know her exact DOB because she's a rescue.

My website is http://www.dantero.com/ and it has photos, video, pedigree information, etc on all my dogs.

Right now I'm training/trialing:

Malinois:
Calice du Dantero ("Cali" - 8yrs) - FRII, SchBH, CD, HCT-s, HSA-s, HTD I-s, TF-III, FDCh-s, CGC, 2003 NARA FRI Vice Champion, multiple Herding HIT/RHIT, Major pointed (BOB)
Dantero's Red River Rapids ("Chaos" - 5yrs) - FRII, HCTs, CGC
Vassiliev des Contes d'Hoffmann ("Mac" - 3yrs) - FR lvl I, RATP(K9), CGC
Havok du Dantero ("Havok" - 3yrs) - FR Brevet, CGC
Nexxus to E du Dantero ("Nexxus" - 8mnths) - HCT-s

JRT:
Dantero's Zoey ("Zoey" - 3yrs) - TF-III, FDX

We also have Nature des Ducs du Justemont ("Nature") - FRI who is 10 years old and retired, and Zara v.d. Berlex-Hoeve ("Zara" - 7 yrs) who is my son's dog. I might steal her though for the flyball team :)

Between all that, a full time job, and a teenager, yes, I'm a very busy person

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! You seem like a GREAT breeder, I love that you work your dogs. I hope you enjoy the forum :D

Charliesmommy

I run with scissors
Hi and welcome! I looooooovvve Belgians. There are a couple here on the forum that I'm devising a plan to steal (Riot!) :D

Hi

Hi and welcome to chaz! I looked at your site and you seem like a great breeder!can you post some pics?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wow you sure are a busy person. Lovely dogs, lovely family, looks like all are involved and happy! WElcome to Chazhound.

Members online