At the pond.. pics of Sport and his child with a few of the whippets thrown in..

Dekka

Just try me..
I was off trying to get pics of the strange wild life that inhabits my property... I hung out by the water hole on a hot afternoon too see what creatures show up.

I caught a few glimpses of the rare aquatic border collie in his native habitat.

he is a fast moving creature and hard to capture on film.. I hope all you chazers realize the treat this is!

I startled him and was afraid this energetic desins (sp?) of the pond would disappear..

but no I was lucky.. he was hunting one of his natural prey.. a nerf football.
pounce!

caught!

more indigenous wildlife to follow!

Dekka

Just try me..
It seems the rare aquatic bc had teamed up with a small human who was into ritualistic leaps into the waterhole..

getting a rare glimpse

the rare aquatic BC was VERY interested in the small humans jumps... perhaps he was critiquing his form?

After a particularly pleasing leap..

Whilst I am no expert on what constitutes great leap-I was impressed by this one.

These boisterous water enthusiasts seemed to offend some of the other creatures who just came to drink and enjoy the atmosphere.

This one looked offended by the shenanigans.

Lurking

this one had paired up with another of its kind to look on with suspicion.

He even seems offended by the water itself

the end!

Dekka

Just try me..
Thanks.. I love the pics too.. makes my pond look more interesting that it really is!

F

FluffyZooCrew

Awesome pics! I love the whippet piccies, and I love the one of the BC leaping in the air. Great shot!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Sport is truely a breathtaking animal! I love the rare sightings! I too have a rare aquatic BC. They can be painful while trying to watch sports in the vacinity of a swimming pool!

Dekka

Just try me..
Sport is a screamer... he screams at the dogs/people jumping in.... Dock dogs will be good as long as they don't mind some noise.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
It is too funny to hear. Bubbles and all. We do get some strange looks when we walk her near a river. LOL!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
AWESOME pics. I LOVE Sport. He's prob one of my fav dogs on Chaz honestly. But I can be a bit biased and have the BC love... "Be still my heart"... anyways... Bamm is a rare aquatic BC as well. He LOVES going down to the creek every once in a while and comes out a muddy mess... I really need to get some pics the next time he does so.

Staff online

Members online