How did you share the news?

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
The news that we were pregnant with Katie spread like wild fire after we told the first three people: my parents & mil, who were jumping up & down with joy & tears of happiness in their faces! At first, everyone was surprised then their surprises turned into over-the-moon happiness for us (we tried for more than 8 years to finally conceive her!). It was the news that were celebrated not just by our families & friends, but acquaintances from church, workplace, etc.. as well.

With Rosie, everyone were still super happy for us, but no one seemed to be surprised anymore LOL.

milos_mommy

I saw a cute idea once where people invited over their parents/families for dinner, and then served only "baby food"...baby carrots, baby corn, baby ruth bars, etc. and were like 'so...what's the theme of this dinner?"

milos_mommy

I heard of two pregnancies from facebook because people just posted ultrasound pictures.
Yeah, I found out my one friend was pregnant when she posted a belly picture. I was kind of disappointed, but it was an odd situation. I helped her move into my neighborhood in Manhattan with her fiance - they had already had a wedding shower, engagement party, etc. and then about a month later she stopped answering my calls, turns out she had left the fiancee and moved back to dad's, where she got pregnant about a month later with another guy. She just started talking to me again, and the baby is 7 months old.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I saw a cute idea once where people invited over their parents/families for dinner, and then served only "baby food"...baby carrots, baby corn, baby ruth bars, etc. and were like 'so...what's the theme of this dinner?"
Full House!!!!!!!!! When Becky told Jesse she was pregnant!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.