Random cairn terrier, husky mix, hound mix, scraggly terrier mix

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here's the random cairn terrier! He was at FOHA looking for a friend. He was so cute, I had to grab a pic of him. A muddy terrier is a happy terrier!

Random cairn butt.

This is Shemya, a husky mix. She's a nice pup.

This is Tonto the hound mix. I don't know why they named him Tonto, the word means "stupid" in Spanish. They named a dog "Stupid"!! But anyways.
Tonto wanted to play with the chi, but the chi wasn't too sure about that.

Whazzat?

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This is McTavish, the scraggly terrier mix. I can't begin to guess what KIND of terrier! He has a loud mouth, and an active personality (even though he looks old). He's been at FOHA about a month, because people think he's ugly and pass him by. I think he's adorable though! He's a rude little monster, but he has charm. <3

BARK!!

And a few pics of Osito in his run. He's been at FOHA a while, I'm not sure why.

Desperation!

Chain link noms.

"If I lickz it, does it disolvz?"

That's All!

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
This is Tonto the hound mix. I don't know why they named him Tonto, the word means "stupid" in Spanish. They named a dog "Stupid"!! But anyways.
Tonto was the Lone Ranger's Indian (Native American) companion. I don't know if the name actually meant anything in a different language, but they probably were naming him after him and not using the Spanish version. ;)

Your scraggly terrier looks all beagle in the body! He looks like a beagle with a wiry coat and a schnauzer head.

Members online

No members online now.