Good Preggo Thoughts Please!!

Ew not for me, though.

For Miss Teeny Beans :D

This waiting business to see if she's actually preggers is gonna drive me nutty!!

Not Blue, though currently he continues to desperately try to dig his way out of his crate and into hers . . . the fool.

Daddy is a gorgeous brindle Alapaha named Bandit.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
YAY! **Crosses fingers for Alapaha puppies**

I don't know anything about Alapahas but from the looks of them, but they must be uber evil like my pitbull! So cute!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh I can't wait to see!

Something tells me, between the breeding and the way Teeny is clamped to the frog right now, you've probably got pups. ;)

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I was going to say something about the frog snuggling too. Anyone remember than scene in the live action 101 dalmatians where the nanny is say how a mother is all contented and happy and stuff when she's preggo, that's what Teeny's happy frog snuggles shout to me.

Wow, I must be out of the loop! I had no idea you were even considering breeding Teeny! :yikes:
Here's hoping for a bellyful of little brindle babies!!

Structurally she's always been great, but once she really started lighting up at training she quickly became a breeding prospect.

Bandit is one of the best in the breed and is owned by Mike Connors (aka THE Alapaha guy) so I'm honored that he wanted to do this breeding. We're expecting this to be a high drive litter and we'll be watching all of them very closely. I'm so excited!!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I didn't even know you were thinking about breeding Teeny.

Have you done health testing? Does she show?

I know these questions probably get old, but I didn't know, so thought I'd ask :)

I didn't even know you were thinking about breeding Teeny.

Have you done health testing? Does she show?

I know these questions probably get old, but I didn't know, so thought I'd ask :)
I had her hips x-rayed and they look great. I did send them into OFA, should get her official score soon. Her breed has no common genetic health issues, not even HD.

No shows for this breed (thank god!!). She is in training for agility, personal protection and PSA. She was supposed to have started competing in agility but came into heat early so we had to pull her, and unfortunately this spring/summer litter will knock us out of competing in PSA for the year, so next year!

bubbatd

I personally would have waited for the OFA results before breeding and get a CERF . Good luck though !

Miakoda

Ew not for me, though.

For Miss Teeny Beans :D

This waiting business to see if she's actually preggers is gonna drive me nutty!!
ZOMG! We're gonna have teeny Teenies?! Woo-hoo!

But I'll try to cross too many fingers/toes. I wouldn't want any of those extra vibes spilling over onto you. :D

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
That is the wonderful thing with non sanctioned breeds! NO SHOWING! Just drive and ability!
I personally CANNOT wait for Teeny Teenies!
Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm crossing everything that we get good news.

Wow, I would love to see Tenny with little ones.

Thanks guys. This is a very exciting litter for all involved. Should produce some solid working dogs, serious side with enough prey drive to excel in sport work, athletic structure, clear breathing, easy to live with in the house. Yay :) I just can't wait.

Members online

No members online now.