Where Can I Get A Big Chihuahua???

• Thread starter @Chihuahua-Breader@
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@

@Chihuahua-Breader@

Hi i am chihuhua breader and i need a big chihuahu to bred wit my bitch,Bcoz i really want a pup outta her before she is spayed and eversince i got her evryones been saying i should breed her bcoz she is real preety and if u don't beleive me look at my icon its her.
And big chi's are well cool and i wants tons just like her,she has papers and everything and she is real nice temperment and i just wanna know where i can go buy a dog to bred her with thanx.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
Hi i am chihuhua breader and i need a big chihuahu to bred wit my bitch,Bcoz i really want a pup outta her before she is spayed and eversince i got her evryones been saying i should breed her bcoz she is real preety and if u don't beleive me look at my icon its her.
And big chi's are well cool and i wants tons just like her,she has papers and everything and she is real nice temperment and i just wanna know where i can go buy a dog to bred her with thanx.
Um, depending on how small your bitch is it is not RECOMMENDED that you use a big male *ugh* Sounds like you need to learn ALOT before you just throw two dogs together. Your bitch is most likely going to need a C-section which cost BOCU bucks to have done and you are putting her at risk of dying while in labor...........how much does she weigh anyhow?

Saje

Island dweller
In all serious, if this is a real problem for you, it's unlikely you are going to find help here. This forum is for serious dog lovers and the majority don't believe in backyard breeding.

If you want information on being a responsible breeder there is plenty of that around!

@

@Chihuahua-Breader@

She weghs like 6 pounds i think.
Cides,if i mate her wit a bigger male then the pups will b big to,and dats wat i want.

bubbatd

Any breader wants a lot of dough ! The yeast you can do is level with us ....or do you just want to get a rise from us ?

Maxy24

She is very pretty, please don't breed her. If you really want to breed her then you need to start showing her and have her win a few championships. Then get her health tested by the OFA (or similar organization) If she passes that with flying colors you must then consider your own emotions. How will you feel if one or all puppies die? What is the MOTHER your beloved dog dies while giving birth? Can you afford a c-section if she needs it? No one should breed "because there dog is pretty" and "people tell me I should" I'm also pretty sure with that breed that the males are supposed to be smaller than the females (though I could be wrong on this). There are dogs out there in need of homes and will die if they don't get them. They are pretty too. There is no need for more puppies that do not better the breed (fit the breed standard). breeding for the reason you want to is called irresponsible breeding and would label you a BYB (back yard breeder) who breeds for the wrong reasons and is risking the life of her bitch and the puppies. Who said she will just have one pup any way? What is she has four and you can't find them any homes? will you keep them all. What if she rejects the pups? can you hand feed them, stimulate them to go to th bathroom, keep them warm? Please spay your beautiful PET without making her have babies, she will be happy, you will be happy and no one should be angry that you did the right thing in not contributing to dog over population. It's not as easy as it seems. PLEASE DON'T BREED HER.

@

@Chihuahua-Breader@

She's been to da vets and stuff,and the breeders we got her from had champion pedigree,so techinly she's is show-worthy,and chi's are s'possed 2 have small litter anyway,and how hard can it be if she does die anyway?
im only gonna breed her this once so im not a real breeder anyway.

Maxy24

and guys....Please help seriously educate the OP. Whether or not you believe it some people really don't know that random breeding is bad and with some education can be shown that it is not right and will not go through with it. i know how hard it is to not get VERY angry but you see you guys have a chance to stop her, or a chance to scare her away so she will just find some huge out of standard chi (if she wants one over 6 pounds he's probably a mix) and breed anyway. So how about you kindly explain what is wrong with breeding her chi. so maybe she will stay and learn something.

Saje

Island dweller
I have more than one reason to believe this is a troll and am locking this for now.

Chihuahuabreader please respond to the pm I sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.