RD-The Latest Fila Monster pictures

filarotten

Fila the love
Shoot, I think we all do it or have done it...and hey, food, it helps make the dog, so why off topic?

filarotten

Fila the love
As far as the wax, do anyone of you realize how big this puppy is?:D Then I would have to wax the girls as they would be jealous. It would be like me waxing my trailblazer, so much work... I have it done.

Debi

he is just gorgeous! I do love that coloring. GREAT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hahaha and lol! Vic chased a whole bunch of geese right over a man that was fishing on the bank of a near by pond. Our leash had broken and i couldnt get Vic out of the water. I was afraid the police would arrive before we made our retreat! That is one of the art pieces i am working on..just trying to get the man's mad face right! Your fila is just gorgous! I love the stalking pic, what a good shot that is.

filarotten

Fila the love
Thanks Smikie, I think I am finally learning to operate a digital. Still not great, but at least they are not terribly blurred and totally out of focus. Your story made me think, I took pictures of geese flying over our house a few months ago, we are in the migratory path. I was so hoping they would land in our pond. But, I guess they went to the gulf. I would love to see the painting, I bet it is wonderful. Victor, lol, I bet that man was surprised. Oh well, he can get over it. Victor was only having fun, no harm done.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
our geese dont leave anymore they just grow and grow in population. Last year the park dept went in and broke all the eggs of the geese at this lake. It really had to be done but it was so sad to see them all without their babes. I dont believe there are any better parents then a pair of canada geese. you may go past there and see more then a hundred now, and that is about 75 too many for such a small area.

filarotten

Fila the love
Aww, how sad. Poor birds need their babies too. I guess if food gets to lean they may start looking for it elsewhere. But, some of the older ones may stay, easy pickings. lol

Members online

No members online now.