Kissing babies

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Poor Neccy she tried so hard to be so careful and when she finally did give just a wee little kiss, Baylee gave a pout. Neccy went to her chair and spent
the rest of the evening a little hurt. She really loves babies, Baylee just didn't know what was going on.

Last edited:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Awwww.........Neccy makes a good nanny once Baylee realizes how much she likes her.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
click for vid

She is trying so hard really she is.

No worse for the experience.
IF air kisses is all she gets, then that is what she will do. Children just taste too good.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THis is how Victor decided to handle babies in the house. He just wasn't in the mood, and he didn't come out for the most part until they left, which is ok. Cick for vid

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I try to think what it would be like to be beside a lion, in size comparison it must seem like this to Baylee. Best Cat Ever.
Last vid, thanks for letting me share my grans and fur family.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THey do like coming here. They love Hyia, and me, and get a petting zoo on top of it. I am glad they get to experience my animals first since they have none of their own, that gentle introduction hopefully will lead to a good understanding of appropriate behavior around animals. That way they can have what I have been fortunate to have. I like that Baylee's touch is gentle and tender, not grabby.

I wish a animal communicator would send Pepper a message that everyone would love her as much as she really wants to be loved, if she would just keep that tongue in her mouth. IT effervesces around children like a shook up can of coke. She really isn't like that any other time. STill kissy but not uncontrollably.

I wish a animal communicator would send Pepper a message that everyone would love her as much as she really wants to be loved, if she would just keep that tongue in her mouth. IT effervesces around children like a shook up can of coke. She really isn't like that any other time. STill kissy but not uncontrollably.
That is Tallulah's MO, lol. You couldn't tell me there's not an ounce APBT in Pepper ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
There is a whole lot of terrier, that's for certain.:rofl1:

Members online