Finished Peidgree

R

RedyreRottweilers

So it's a half brother/half sister breeding.

Do you have photos of the sire the dam? What have the sire and dam produced so far, respectively?

What health issues are found in the dogs in common behind this pedigree? This is important information as those dogs are being doubled up on.

Also the general quality and breeding success of the dogs in common would be information to know about.

These sorts of breedings can be very nice in the hands of an expert who knows their lines well.

They can be a recipe for disaster for those who THINK they know wha'ts back there.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Here is one of the dogs your puppy will be linebred on.

I would want to know exactly what happened to him.

http://www.skylocke.com/cooper-tribute.html
Cooper was shot.

There was some guy out shooting cyotes near their property and he missed one. apprarently Judy was out in the yard with them. Theyguy said it was an accident. They beleived him because when he heard Judy screeming he cam running over. Freak acident. Poor guy. I know Judy, i met her at the show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's a half brother/half sister breeding.

Do you have photos of the sire the dam? What have the sire and dam produced so far, respectively?

What health issues are found in the dogs in common behind this pedigree? This is important information as those dogs are being doubled up on.

Also the general quality and breeding success of the dogs in common would be information to know about.

These sorts of breedings can be very nice in the hands of an expert who knows their lines well.

They can be a recipe for disaster for those who THINK they know wha'ts back there.
I have a great pic of Maggi's head. Dan is going to scan more picures and e-mail them to me. This is also maggie's first litter, so no pics of previous pups.

Thor has some nice pics. I will get them e-mailed to me, along with Maggie pics, I just dont have them yet. Yes I have seen pics though.

Daci (who is Maggie's litter mate) has had one litter. I have pics of some of those pups. They are 7.5months old and whent to their 1st show about a month ago. One of the boys picked up a couple points. But for their first ever show they did well.

Cooper has a nice blunt nose but could hav more curve in his back legs. I cant remember what thats called. I am still learning ALOT about conformation and what not.

What drew me to this litter is the temperments on the aunt, cousin, grandma, and mom. I know that even if the pup doesnt make it in the sow ring it will have a solid temperment and make a good pet.

doberkim

Naturally Natural
no, i thought CHASE was shot by someone? Cooper was shot too? hmmm....

I actually don't mind coopers rear angles as much as i am bothered by his head and his topline - his chest is nice, but his topline isnt as tight as i would like, and he lacks underjaw in most pics he shows as well as his planes are uneven.

id be very hesitant to personally buy such a tight line breeding - how much cardio is in the lines? i am not familiar with a lot of judy's breedings, though she seems to have some unfortunate luck if both cooper and chase were shot along with kendall - wasnt one of her bitches stolen as well?

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Im not sure about the bitch. Chase and Kendall were murdered. They guy said they came on his property and tried to attack him. When the police seen the bodies they were shot in a way that would only happen if they were running away. :(

Chase and Kendall weren't on her property they way I understood it, I think they were with someone else. Mind you I could be Totally wrong.

She's had some tough luck. The bitch she had at the previous show whent best of group. ADULT group and it was a puppy.

Members online

No members online now.