roof dogies...

skyeblue

mut and proud of it!
we looked after this lab called max funny story actully:
hot day window open, I was with my friend on the computor completely unfocused on anything else. I heard my sister scream and I just caught a glimpse of a tail going out of the window. Max had jumped on my bed so quietly and sneekily we hadnt heard him:rolleyes: it took us ages to get him off, cours it wasnt the PROPER roof just the one over the extension but we had to catch the bunnies and lure him off!!! glad to say the owner still lets us mind him hes sitting next to me as im writing this Lol. the owner lafd wen we told er!!!:) any other roof going or crazy death defying stunt dogs out ther??

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol that is so funny..i had a second story window that the cat use to jump up from a side wall to let me know he wanted in..he would hang there and it eventually tore the screen so i would have to take it out. Still had to have the window open when it was hot for the dogs when i left for we didn't have air conditioning at the time. I would come home and daddy bin, tate, mary and sally would all have about half their bodies stuffed out that window..it was a funny sight.

Members online

No members online now.