Collar fanatics! Favorite collar sites?

My favorite places:
(I mainly use martingales. I do have a FANTASTIC leather collar -see Hannah's pic in signature - but the maker went out of business)

Needle Nose Neckwear

www.thepanachepooch.com (Hannah is a model on this site)

www.aroundthehounds.com

http://www.2houndsdesign.com/

http://www.felinefido.com/ (An AWESOME place. I can't wait to make some $$$$ again and then I have a huge shopping spree planned there)

www.tlcpetstuff.com (She donates to my dane rescue league, so BUY FROM THERE!!)

www.dublindog.com (These are just neat. I may have to get a couple for my dogs when it gets warm enough for swimming again.)

www.collarmania.com (Of course!)

Doggie Stylish

Dogma London

Tack A Tack (I love their stuff. Very inexpensive, durable and great for dogs that swim alot!)

Shattens Hill (On my list of Things To Buy)

I've got more...shall I keep going? :cool:

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Pawmazing needs a site :( I think I'm getting one though, through our ISP. so be aware! PAWMAZING IS COMING OUT IN BIG STYLE!!!!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Gotta go with Pace Collars, all the way - after getting mine, I honestly cannot imagine buying anything else. :) And I'm a collar addict - so any collar that maks my quit my addiction has got to be phenomenal.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Great. Now I'll be spending all day looking at collar websites to buy collars for my dogs that hardly even wear them to begin with. Hmph.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I actually ordered from LDS and never recieved my package because they shipped it to the wrong address, and wanted me to pay to ship it to the right one... I'm disappointed because I LOVE the look of their products but I can't support a business with such poor customer service.

I really love Paco collars, I had my hands on a few a couple days ago and they're by far some of the nicest leather collars I've ever seen. I don't care about the price anymore, Eve's next collar is coming from them.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
OUCH, that sucks RD. Ginna and Hunter's parents ordered something from LDS, and it took them months to get their stuff. I may not be remembering correctly, but I think she said that a family member had died tragically. But again, I may be mis-remembering.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Honestly it wasn't that which made me cancel the order, it was the fact that I was treated very poorly when I spoke to her about it. She called me "obtuse" (and just about every other word under the sun that's synonymous with stupid) for not wishing to pay for their mistake in the shipping address (I'm in Arizona, they sent the package to a PO box in Montana) and.. I dunno, I guess I just can't tolerate being treated like scum when I'm the one handing over my money. Other people I know have ordered from them with no problem whatsoever though, which kinda ticks me off because I really wanted that stuff.

pitbullpony

BSL Can Be Beaten
Thanks for the link to Master's Pride; those were amazing and by the price can I tell you happy I am to make my own.

I love looking at the other collar sites to get ideas for what to make.

Master's Pride is one of the few ones that has nice ideas for thinner collars - Kim can't wear anything wide; she looks ridiculous.

I love the San Revo site; 3 of the 2 agitation harnesses I'm doing are going to be done in his style; amazing; usually I work with inversion.

doberkim

Naturally Natural
When I ordered (granted it was 2 years ago) I had no problem, but others have had issues - I've only heard of three people, but it is three people.

I will say though, the bullhide leash I bought from them is the softest leash I have ever laid my hands on. It's too nice for me to even use daily, which is saying a lot.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Kim, I too love my LDS bullhide leash - it is by far the softest leash I own!

One problem though - it has stretched way too much for me to use on an everyday basis. I only feel safe using it on Ilsa, as she's not a big puller.

Figured I'd post this here too since it's a sticky:

I've found another awesome site for dog collars and they're made specifically for big and giant dog owners. Everything is tested and is "Giant Dog" safe! A friend of mine is part of the testing department. (Well, her dane is anyways!)

They have Paco collars too, and the prices are awesome. ;)

Here's the site: http://www.karma-charms.com/

If you use this code KCCR183 at checkout, you get 10% off too.

I have been looking for a nice leather collar for a while...I *love* the Paco Collars ones! Does anyone know if they ship internationally? I have found a UK site that stocks them, but it works out much cheaper to order from the US if possible :D

I have been looking for a nice leather collar for a while...I *love* the Paco Collars ones! Does anyone know if they ship internationally? I have found a UK site that stocks them, but it works out much cheaper to order from the US if possible :D
I'm almost certain that Karma Charms ships internationally...but if you have any doubts, just send them an email or I can ask my friend next time she's online.

Members online

No members online now.