got samples of this.....

:p ok, so i went to help out at the local food bank here in bountiful and as i was leaving they like to give things out, and this cart was FULL of :p:
Kirkland "Super Premium Adult/puppy" One flavor was "lamb Rice, and Veggie.. they were all only 6 oz packs, so, since i told you all i was researching this for my pups, i took the whole cart, * which had like 15 little bags* and took them home, well, i put it in the pups food dish, and right away Cinni took to it ;).. Thunder on the other hand took like 10 minutes to try it, he kept barking and barking and would not touch it....

so far they have liked it, and no probs yet ** crosses fingers**... they had all sorts of kinds, so i will mix and match to see what they like best.. it is from CostCo, and my dad has a membership there, so, if they do like it after this trial, then off the CostCo i go...

thanks to all who were nice about giving me info on this and we will see how it goes.:D

I really hope you stick with this food! Its a very inexpensive (40 pound bag is 17$ here), good food. We feed it to our dogs. (We feed the adult chicken and rice formula).

well, i hope so, but i do not know how much it costs here in utah... we will have to see how they handle it first.

Gerald

I used to feed the Kirkland, and my dogs did very well on it. As ShowPug said, you cannot beat it for the price.

Wait... you're saying that you took the dog food from the food bank?!? Isn't that kind of... wrong?
uh no :rolleyes: they give it away when you help out.... it is not wrong .... they have it donated and then when people are there to help they give them what is left over:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.