Hudson's fun life

rij73

Just thought I would post that it is so cute to watch my dog go through the day. He enjoys every part of his routine SO MUCH! His silly curly tail is all a-wiggle all day.

Just now I taught a couple of children in a row (I'm a piano teacher). When kids come over (a daily occurence), Hudson practices sitting to say hello and get petted. Then, when the child and I sit at the piano, he crawls under it (a grand piano) and lies down on his blanket where he promptly falls asleep and often snores through the lesson. Then, when the lesson is over, he comes out, and I let the kids play with him and give him a treat. All the kids learn about how to treat a dog (very few of them have one of their own), and Hudson gets so much love and affection. It is obvious he enjoys every second of it, and it warms my heart every day!!!

rij73

That's great about Lizzie loving kids too! Hudson somehow knows that kids are more fragile, so he is more gentle with them than with grownups. It's SO cute!

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Hudson's a Chopin doggie! Very cultured!

If you folks want to get your socks knocked off, click on rij's blog and then click on her website link. There you will find audios of her playing. It's ....just....plain....awesome!

Geeze rij, that fifty bucks you gave me to say that really went a long way didn't it? Hee hee.

Tosca adores kids, dogs, cats, aardvarks. She herds kids. lol. Seriously, she's great with kids but I worry about her size sometimes because she gets rowdy. Two boys in my neighborhood can't wait to play with her but I find that the girls are a bit nervous. Hopefully one day when she gets past puppydom, she will be more calm like Hudson.

rij73

Hopefully one day when she gets past puppydom, she will be more calm like Hudson.
Ha! I never said he was calm! He gets very excited when people come over or if anyone bends over to pet him on the street. It's just that he tries to maul the adults, but with the kids he miraculously doesn't nip or jump.

We are working very hard on the nipping and jumping. It has been delayed because my husband was playing roughly with him in the evenings for a long time which was definitely setting back our training. Now hubby understands why it's not a good idea to ever let him jump or bite.

Oh, and thanks for the PR!

Members online

No members online now.