Holly's backend is growing faster than her front!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Is this normal? Me and Mark noticed today that Holly back end is taller than her front end:confused: . Is she suppose to grow like this or is there something wrong with her?

bubbatd

Sometimes they seem to grow in completely different directions .!!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Sounds like Holly is approaching the "puppy uglies" stage. They seem to grow all out of whack, LOL! My poor golden retreiver had a horrible case of it. Big body, tiny head and absolutely no feathering. At one point, we were wondering if we had been duped by the breeder and had really purchased a mutt! :lol-sign:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
ok, atleast it's normal. I was so worried that maybe something was wrong with her. Will her front end catch up or will her back end always be taller than the front?

RD

Are you dead yet?
LOL! I wish I still had Dakota's "uglies" pictures. He had a hind end like a Fila - higher than his shoulders and almost higher than his head! Horrible. He turned out very nice, though. Uneven growth is common, and most do even out (mine did)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Harry's going through the ugly stage. No feathering on his butt, but feathering in the front. And an extremely temperamental tail that curls sometimes, sometimes doesn't.

Then look at the difference between this dog:

and this one:

He used to be all legs!

showpug

Totally normal. Just a case of puppy uglies! They all go through it. This is the time where I always hold my breath and hope for the best LOL!:yikes:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Laurelin your dog is GORGEOUS! I'm glad to hear other puppies have went through this as well. I just freaked out because I noticed it first and then mark said something about it (he doesn't notice anything so if Mark notices than it's obvious).

Members online

No members online now.