This is what I ate today...

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I did zero dairy from the 1st to the 18th, then I just had yogurt every morning. A couple times I felt less than awesome, but there is so much sick going around that I didn't want to definitively say that it was dairy. Today is the first day I had more than morning yogurt.

When I initially took out dairy I started eating way better at the same time, so feeling better was probably a combo of a lot of things.

I really REALLY don't want to have issues with dairy. I love yogurt!
Maybe it isn't the dairy. Do you know the ingredients of the froyo you had? I know one supplier uses corn syrup in nearly every flavor. Maybe it's the corn and not the dairy? Wishful thinking, I guess. :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Maybe it isn't the dairy. Do you know the ingredients of the froyo you had? I know one supplier uses corn syrup in nearly every flavor. Maybe it's the corn and not the dairy? Wishful thinking, I guess. :p
No idea, it was at CherryBerry :/

Lyzelle

Last few days has been the same, mostly.

Strawberry/Greek yogurt/almond milk smoothie + whatever veggies.
Earl Grey tea
Amazing stew with veggies and beef broth.
Other veggies plain in said beef broth.
Bacon and eggs.

...Yeah, that's about it. I tried making bacon wrapped asparagus, but that didn't go well for my first try. Pork steaks have been awesome, though.

Day 9 of the liquid diet, I cheated and ate some cheese, man I miss cheese. 6lbs down last week, but I would almost take it back for some more cheese, old cheddar preferably...I want cheese :(.

Breakfast: Protein pancakes
Protein shake after workout
Lunch: Spinach, tomato, fat free cottage cheese frittata
Snack1: 1 protein pancake
Snack2: Another piece of frittata
Dinner: gonna be bad and have a chickfila grilled chicken sandwich

Equinox

First day of the fat fast, and just finished my first meal. Vegan cream cheese and vegan sour cream mixed in a mug with some vanilla extract. Dumped in a bit of sweet 'n low because it tasted like bitter crap without it.

Then I was told I'm supposed to be avoiding any amount of artificial sweetening. WHAT. NOOO. NOW WHAT DO I DO?! :yikes:

I hate this fat fast already. Wish me luck for the next 3 to 4 days.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Two egg cups

For dinner, lightly breaded chicken (more seasonings than bread crumbs) baked in the oven and broccoli

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Reheated grainfree lentil casserole for lunch. Not quite paleo (I add cheese) but close.

Chef roomie Scott has taken to paleo cooking for himself as well. He has a paleo-friendly roast in the crockpot at home waiting for me. Meat n' Veggies. :9

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Gotten out of the habit of posting because it's really pretty much the same every day. Bacon & eggs & cheese for breakfast, sometimes I have a banana protein "cake." Lunch is either an apple with PB or chicken sausage, with cheese sometimes, and I'm trying to go 1/2 cup of almonds. Dinner is stirfry chicken with any given handful of spices and sometimes with broccoli. I went wild last night and had chicken & chorizo.

Tonight I got a pound of ground pork and am making meatballs... by which I mean I dumped a bunch of spices into the pork, rolled it up in little balls, and am baking it. I'm about to make a sweet potato and put cinnamon & chipotle on it too. Nom nom nom!

I have an acorn squash downstairs that I keep wanting to make into squash "pancakes" but it takes thirty minutes just to make the squash soft enough to scoop out... I may bake the squash later tonight, scoop the stuff out, then actually make the pancakes another night...

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Breakfast was an orange, no lunch, sweet potatoes with onions and garlic for dinner, and probably a brownie-in-a-mug for a snack... because I want one.

Kimbers

Three bananas, a smoothie made with two oranges plus a half cup of cranberries, and a salad for breakfast.
Another salad for lunch, plus some carrots.
Two eggs with cheese for dinner. And another banana.
We're out of bananas now. I'm not sure I eat them because of a lack of potassium or just because there's not much in the fridge right now.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Easiest lunch ever: Warmed up some frozen veggies with chicken broth on the stove, once they were warm, tossed in some shredded chicken from the crock pot that I had made earlier this week and more chicken broth to make a chunky soup mixture. NOM NOM NOM!

Picture coming...

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Also I need to find better veggie mixtures. This has corn and Lima beans in them, I don't think I'm supposed to be eating either of those...

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Chicken and oven-roasted zucchini, squash, red, orange, and yellow peppers, cauliflower, and broccoli. I don't like most of those things, but I love broccoli.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
yesterday i was horrible ... i ate a bunch of doughnuts & for dinner i had a pint of haggen daz (spelling???) peanut butter/chocolate ice cream.

I am such a horrible eater, i dont even try LOL but i take supplements so i make sure i am getting the right nutrients

Equinox

Not feeling hungry but I haven't been able to eat much at all over the last two days, so I forced myself to cook something for dinner.

Had some cold julienned squash mixed with homemade Asian peanut sauce, and two thin slices of fried beef spare-ribs. All on top of a few leaves of lettuce. Tasted great!

(a little less than) 300 calories, 2 carbs, 20 fat, and 25 protein!

Have been munching on almonds all day for the calories, which is a first. Usually I'm worried about eating too many. I just bought 96 ounces (16 six-ounce cans) of almonds online, because Walgreens is having a sale. At least they'll last a long time? :lol-sign:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yesterday I had some chicken toquito things (I love them - I'm sure they're not the best being store bought, but they'r full of chicken, cheese, spinach, bean goodness) for lunch, and a dish of cookie dough icecream. Dinner was a ham sandwhich and a travel bag of spicy doritoes. Oh, and a cookie. I was HUNGRY last night (thanks to being on my feet for 10 hours straight), so I also had some chips when I got home.

Today looks more promising. I had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats this morning for breakfast, and a banana. This afternoon I'm going to have leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans from my mom. I'll attempt to eat something remotely healthy for dinner, too, to make me feel better.

Members online

No members online now.