my dogs are the only people who love me.

Doberluv

Seriously, that's how I'm feeling at the moment. :( I'm having one of those hard times...I'm so embarrassed.

Doberluv

Thanks Sparks (((((((((hugs)))))))))))) I never feel like this. I'll try to elaborate later. I'm just so despondent right now. I'm just so worried about my son. So worried. I feel like taking a road trip and just getting away.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Thanks Sparks (((((((((hugs)))))))))))) I never feel like this. I'll try to elaborate later. I'm just so despondent right now. I'm just so worried about my son. So worried. I feel like taking a road trip and just getting away.
new orleans is warm this time of year.

just sayin

Romy

Taxiderpy
Awww, I love you Dober! If you want to take a trip south you're welcome to come hang out here. The zois would love to schmoo all over you.

Taqroy

Seriously, that's how I'm feeling at the moment. :( I'm having one of those hard times...I'm so embarrassed.
(((((HUGS))))) We love you Dober.

Zoomer we love you too and you know it. ((((HUGS)))) to you as well. Do you work tomorrow? Me n Matt might be in Denver.

EDIT: Tipper would be happy to prove her love to anyone that wants a tongue in their mouth. Just sayin'.

joce

We love you!

Families fight and go through drama and I just learned mine is not immune as much as I thought it was. It will get better!

Doberluv

Thanks my little cybe peeks. I really appreciate it. I will write more tomorrow. My ex showed up and he and my daughter are taking me out for dinner in a bit. At least I'll try to write more tomorrow. It's hard to explain sometimes and it's probably very boring. But it's good to know when you realize you're not the only one who gets in a funk sometimes. I'm usually pretty up beat, but not right now. grrrr. Thanks for your sweetness. ((hugs))

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah I was in a funk part of this week. It sucked. It's getting better though. More (((hugs))). I wish Chazzers all lived in the same area sometimes.

yoko

I haven't been able to tell if I'm in a funk or just exhausted because works been so crazy.

But I do know how you feel and it sucks while it's happening :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Taq, depends how long you'll be up here. I work from 9-6. I'd love to see you guys and the dogs again though. Sawyer sure could use a good romp with other barkfaces!

(tons of hugs) Welcome to the way I've been feeling for the past few months - not a nice place to be. You are much loved Dober, you're a wonderful friend, mother, and person all around. Don't be feeling down for too long <3

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hugs. I do understand how our dogs and even cats can be understanding and just be there for us.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
((((((HUGS))))))) from my gang too. I think it's that time of year as well, dwindling sun light, the cold closing in, I have felt the need to fight off the funk as well.

Members online