Do you really want a Papillon?

Michiyo-Fir

This is what mine does....most of the day...

It's really pretty annoying.

Background info: we came back from playing in the park and now I'm trying to do some school work. She does this when she doesn't have a tennis ball.

(warning, boringest video ever)

Video here, can't get embed to work

This is if you give her a ball....all day long. Potential Pap owners be prepared to deal with this.

2nd one

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
That's also how Cali spends most of her day, or she likes to have little boxing matches, haha. Gotta love them though. :)

RD

Are you dead yet?
The first and second videos are the same one.

Holy cow. She's quiet.

For some reason I get dogs who talk at me. I was so thrilled when I thought Eve was going to be one of those completely silent dogs, but as she's gotten older she's started using her voice all the time. I get the same pitiful stare, but I also get wookiee noises and high pitched "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia's not quiet. I always end up with the talkers too. Anytime she does anything, she must make obnoxious sounds.

This is Mia when she wants me to throw the ball. Note the noises.

Annoying Dog2 - YouTube

My favorite 5 second vid of Mia:
Mia Fall Down - YouTube

Fortunately for us we've only got 1 annoying papillon and 4 good papillons. I think most paps are pretty good but then occasionally there is a Mia...

Michiyo-Fir

Holy cow. She's quiet.
Yeah she's really really silent most of the time. Unless she's really excited then she'll whine a little. Not much of a barker at all and I like it that way lol. Easier to ignore her :p

Members online