Izzy the Poodle!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
My grandmother just adopted a Standard named Izzy!!! She is 4 years old and super duper cute. Also hilarious. ; ) I've been trying to get her to get a Standard for years, but she has been browsing Mini breeders (or, I have been for her). Her hair stylist was fostering this girl and they fell in love. I think it was meant to be!

So... I get to dogsit and hone my grooming skills on her. I'm excited! The boys love her, too. Gonzo loves her a little too much. The weather has been hellish lately, but we'll have lots of DP dates soon and I'll try to get better pictures.

IZZZEH!
(she has since been groomed and outfitted with a girly pink leather collar)

She loved this stuffingless flamingo that I got her.

Proud new Mom! Awww

Rassssssle!

LOL... she has constant zoomies...

I likez dat floofy dog. And gettin muddy.

I likez dat weirdo dog.

Giny

She's BEAUTIFUL, look at those curls! She seems like she has a charming personality too.

And THAT'S your grandmother? She must have been a baby when she had your mom, she looks so young.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks for all of the nice comments. :) About my grandmother, too! LOL! I'll be sure to show her this thread. She is super active (more active than I am...) and super health-conscious. I hope I look/act so young when I'm her age. Izzy is very lucky! She gets to power walk a few miles every day with her. They look so cute together. I'm also making suuuuure she takes her to 4PawsU for obedience classes, and maybe agility.

I haven't groomed her yet! I'm trying to get some lessons from the groomers at work. I help bathe for them sometimes when the hotel is slow, and I'm trying to learn... I think it would be lots of fun, but I'm afraid of messing up. D=

Wow ... Izzy is really gorgeous and she does look so happy!! :D

Currently have a gold dog and a white dog ... but strangely enough I have always been partial to black dogs. To me they look so elegant and their coats shine like polished onyx!! Have heard black dogs, especially larger ones, can be difficult to adopt out ("black Pearls" web site) and never understood why. I think they are so beautiful. :)

(There's a practical side too ... black dogs don't stain and don't show dirt as easily as a lighter-colored dog ... and any stray dust that shows on their dark coats is easy to brush or comb out!!)

Gonzo loves her a little too much.
LOL!! Can see that in the pictures ... Gonzo looks positively smitten with that new hottie chica. :rofl1:

Gotta agree with others who commented on your grandmother ... she DOES look way too young to have an adult granddaughter!! Very pretty lady, and she sure looks happy with her new pup! When you two are out together bet she gets mistaken for your Mom a lot. :)

Members online

No members online now.