Grrrr! Irresponsible Owners

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thank you irresponsible owners for not picking up after your dogs at the park. Now I can' take my dogs to the park anymore :mad: :mad: :mad:

/end rant.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
ugh i hate those people...
happens at our park ALL the time..whats worse is there are poop stations every .2 of a mile round the trail that has trash cans and baggies..., and the STILL refuse to pick up after their dogs! i mean is it realy THAT hard?!

ive even had comments form people about "wow you actually pick up after your dog?"
and
"your a good owner i guess...i never bother picking it up...i mean if the geese can poop on the path...why cant my dog?!"

i cant tell you how many people ive "lectured" and warned they WILL stop allowing dogs at all...

we also have the idiots who let their dogs off leash despite signs all over the place that say dogs MUST be leashed!

People like that spoil it for everyone!

Miss Jack

Jack 27/09/94-06/12/07
My local park is literally 6 houses away from my home. I can still walk Scooby in it but my kids can't play there without constant attention to where they are putting there feet. It drives me nuts

Lizmo

Water Junkie
It's crazy, isn't it?

Last year (this is a huge baseball/softball park) the signs weren't their, but now they have HUGE white signs plastered everywhere. *grumbles* I was really looking forward to taking my dogs there during games and practices.

Members online

No members online now.