The Venting Thread

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I went online and opened the lab results from work and Daisy's kidneys are going bad , when they were perfect two and a half months ago :(

Taqroy

If you really want a friend with a kid, one of few significant others I can stand in this group is due in April and I know she'd love to have a mom friend here in town.
It would be nice to have a friend with similar parenting ideas (or one that doesn't insist UR DOING IT RONG when you're just not doing it the same as them). Do you mean here in Springs or in Denver?

I didn't get a single present to open today, not even a ****ing card, I know it's the thought...but there wasn't even that. Next year these two can go **** themselves and buy their own ****. Because really you couldn't even get a box if ducking chocolates and wrap them, or a card...a CARD was too much. No duck you both.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm in a really strange mood and it's mostly because my ex and I had all these plans for Christmas, which didn't happen obviously. But a mutual FB friend posted a pic of him down there in FL and it caught me off guard, plus the whole really awesome set of vacation memories I have from earlier this year.

And there's a new Doctor now and I don't know how to feel about it, because Moffat.

Saeleofu

And there's a new Doctor now and I don't know how to feel about it, because Moffat.
I'm hopeful Capaldi means Jack is coming back sometime, because it would tear Jack apart, and that sounds Moffat-y to me.

I think he's going to be fantastic regardless. He has new kidneys!

ETA: My vent is that we don't get another episode until AUGUST. Do you realize how far away that is?! EIGHT FREAKING MONTHS!

At least Sherlock comes in a week.

Last edited:

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I'm in a really strange mood and it's mostly because my ex and I had all these plans for Christmas, which didn't happen obviously. But a mutual FB friend posted a pic of him down there in FL and it caught me off guard, plus the whole really awesome set of vacation memories I have from earlier this year.
I'm there with you, because this was my vent. I just dropped him off at the airport to go to Hawaii. I don't want to be mad that I'm not going anymore, but I am. And slightly jealous. And then I'm mad that I'd even be jealous.

I'm going back to sleep and starting over.

SoCrafty

So, no one in my family had any idea what they were doing for Christmas. He and I made plans tonspend Christmas with his family since my family were being difficult. They decided on the 23rd that my sister was going to be able to do Christmas day dinner. Well, we had already made plans 2 weeks ago to spend time with his family. So, We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and spent Christmas with his family. Then I get some awful guilt tripping because dontcha know they decided on MONDAY NIGHT and I was expected to.drop my plans and spend half of Christmas day with my family?

They ruined my day and said I was selfish that I couldn't even come down.for 15 minutes. We were an hour and a half away.

Guess I am just a crappy daughter.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm hopeful Capaldi means Jack is coming back sometime, because it would tear Jack apart, and that sounds Moffat-y to me.

I think he's going to be fantastic regardless. He has new kidneys!

ETA: My vent is that we don't get another episode until AUGUST. Do you realize how far away that is?! EIGHT FREAKING MONTHS!

At least Sherlock comes in a week.
Jack never met 11, did he? So extra angst! I'm still trying to figure out why Jack "bequeathed" his wrist strap to the Black Archives.

WHOO SHERLOCK!!

Saeleofu

Jack never met 11, did he? So extra angst! I'm still trying to figure out why Jack "bequeathed" his wrist strap to the Black Archives.

WHOO SHERLOCK!!
Well, if he really does become the Face of Bo, then he doesn't really need it anymore, since he doesn't have wrists. And no, he never met 11 (as far as we know...). He was supposed to be in A Good Man Goes to War, but he couldn't because Torchwood. But...seeing Frobisher's face and it turning out to be the on man he looks up to...that would KILL him. So I hope it happens...Moffat said he's not going to ignore the fact the face has been seen in-universe before.

So, who the hell was Tasha Lem? I was like "So, that's River? No? Yes? Maybe? No? Romana? WHO ARE YOU?!" Her and the Doctor seemed too intimate for this to be a brand ****ing new character pulled in out of nowhere. And she can fly the TARDIS?!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
:( I'm sorry.

I'm worried I might be feeling that soon.
I had a feeling but was trying to be all positive about it, like "oh well maybe they're just busy... since it's the holidays... and that's why they haven't called about a second interview yet..."
Can't do the whole fake optimism thing when they send you your rejection letter.

So fake optimism until you know differently! Delays the depression by a few days at least.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I had a feeling but was trying to be all positive about it, like "oh well maybe they're just busy... since it's the holidays... and that's why they haven't called about a second interview yet..."
Can't do the whole fake optimism thing when they send you your rejection letter.

So fake optimism until you know differently! Delays the depression by a few days at least.
I'm so sorry Beanie. :(

Members online

No members online now.