We have a 4 year old!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Where has the time gone?! Today is Harleigh's 4th birthday - WOW :D

We haven't done much today, lol. Went for a 2 mile walk down the road (stopping to pick up cans along the way:p) and just got back in from playing fetch outside... and since it is a special occasion I decided to break out my camera, which has been sorely neglected for months.

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY HARLEIGH-BUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th Birthday! by AdventuresOfACrazyLab, on Flickr

Equinox

I was wondering where you were!! Harleigh is looking pretty as ever, I've missed seeing her around!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEIGH! Which reminds me of Trent's upcoming birthday... 4 years old in two more weeks. Our puppies!! :yikes:

YOU! Where have you been!!! I've missed you around here, so stick around. Did you see we have a Vizsla owner now?

Happy Birthday Harleigh!! Still as gorgeous as ever, looks great in yellow. Are you guys still biking?

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I was wondering where you were!! Harleigh is looking pretty as ever, I've missed seeing her around!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARLEIGH! Which reminds me of Trent's upcoming birthday... 4 years old in two more weeks. Our puppies!! :yikes:
Thanks!! I'll try to pop in more ;) And OMGOSH! I know - how in the world did our puppies grow up so FAST?!?! It is absolutely crazy.

Happy birthday, Harleigh!

YOU! Where have you been!!! I've missed you around here, so stick around. Did you see we have a Vizsla owner now?

Happy Birthday Harleigh!! Still as gorgeous as ever, looks great in yellow. Are you guys still biking?
Oh, I've been around.... kinda! I've been busy and just haven't been on the computer much in general :rolleyes: And no, I did not see that! That is awesome... I will have to creep around and find them ;)

As for the biking... well we would still be biking, but the back tire kinda popped and I haven't had a chance to get it fixed. However, once I do get it fixed you can bet we will be biking a lot.

Harleigh thanks you for the birthday wishes!

Members online

No members online now.