Where did the Tricks & Training thread go?

It was here last night but now I just noticed it's gone. I think someone's just out to get me, first banning and now the thread is gone. No fun!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I was just thinking about it today, I am working on Sloan and Backup pushing a skateboard with their front feet and wanted something else to train as an alternate.

I was just thinking about it today, I am working on Sloan and Backup pushing a skateboard with their front feet and wanted something else to train as an alternate.
I was going to post Didgie's crawl video cause it's cute!

I hope the thread can be put back in all it's entirety

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Plz post it, I tried to view it on FB and it wouldn't work. It tried to make me download it in quicktime form and when I did it was blank. Sadness.

Taqroy

Noooooooo. I hope they can bring the thread back, there was a TON of good stuff in there. :(

Renee is asking for any keywords or links from that thread to help find it. Anyone got any or remember anything?

Taqroy

Hmmm keywords. Tricks & Training (obviously lol), shaping, clicker, youtube (if it searches link text), handstand (or any other trick a ton of us did), any of our dog's names. Hope that helps!

Members online