Tubby Bunny

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, I can't wait to see tiny Teenies! This is going to be a long wait!:popcorn:

The preggo princess is doing good. Today Teeny started digging a "puppy hole" under the house. I'd say we're getting close. LOL!

X-ray on Friday. Sooooo close!! I'm starting to get her stuff together as she's heading up to her breeder's on Sunday. Nerve-wracking!!!!

Are you close to the breeder to see Teeny?
He's 3 hours away. *sniff*

I'll be spending one entire day and a night up there for the duration of her stay so I can be a part of the litter. They even have a bed and tv set up for me next to the whelping box :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, I wish he wasn't that far away. I know how much you & Blue will miss have Teeny in the house.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
OMG TEENY TEENIES.

I'm so excited. Chaz is gonna get littered (lolpun) with puppers soon!

Plus, I've seen Teeny puppy pics. I want more ridiculous Alapaha cuteness.

Teeny is not happy that you're taking photos of her while she's tubby, lol! Poor baby . . . She looks like she's getting to that "get these things out of me" stage :)

Teeny is not happy that you're taking photos of her while she's tubby, lol! Poor baby . . . She looks like she's getting to that "get these things out of me" stage :)
LOL! Last week was actually pretty bad. Upon reading up I guess some dogs get "morning sickness" during week 6. She was pretty miserable. But this week she is rather upbeat and acting pretty normal!

But the pouty-face is because I made her do a sit-stay when all she wanted to do was waggle her way over to give me snuggles. I just adore her. <3

Wow, doggie gestation always amazes me. I can't believe it's 53 days already but even more unbelievable is that such beautiful, complex little creatures will be here in just more than a week.
She is such an adorable girl and her 'full figure' is spectacular!!!!!

Dekka

Just try me..
HEHEHE!! Puppies!!!! She does look like she has swallowed a blimp... Excited for you!

Members online