Your Dog's Opinion of the Vacuum?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Kim want to slay it. Webster alternates between not caring and wanting to slay it, mostly depedent on whether he's currently in a sunpatch/warmspot or thinks he could steal something vs. if he's bored.

Mira and Cookie couldn't care less except that it means I pick up their toys which is Very Wrong and requires diligent redistribution throughout the house as soon as I'm done.

Equinox

Jackson is indifferent to it. If it comes close to him, he'll move away. But if he's on the couch or whatnot, and we're vacumming on the floor near him, he'll just stay put. So he's neither here nor there. But he doesn't want to be terribly close to it.
Trent's reaction's the same as Jackson's. Except, for some odd reason, he'll take it upon himself to follow me around when I'm vacuuming, but in an extremely reluctant manner. For example - if I'm vacuuming my room and he's downstairs, he'll actually come upstairs to me, stalk past the vacuum, jump on my bed, and lie down with a big sigh.

I think he's slightly worried that I will trip and fall and die and the vacuum will swallow me forever.

Michiyo-Fir

Nia ignores it completely as if it doesn't exist. Both the regular kind and the Rooma we used to have.

The other 2, Truffles and Popcorn attack and bite it continuously unless they're in a different room.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Usually Chloe ignores it but she sometimes gets in this rage where she wants to murder it. She HATES brooms. Violet likes to play with it (and brooms) lol! It gets annoying fast cause she always has to be right in front of it trying to play with it/bite it.

Barbara!

Penny used to attack it, lol. Malyk and Chevelle are both terrified of it, and Baloo would try to play with it.

Sparrow

Zoe usually gets up and leaves the area (she doesn't like all the noise,) then keeps an eye on things to make sure nothing gets out of hand. I did vacuum her with a small shop vac once, and she actually seemed pretty amused by it.

GoingNowhere

Boo is just kind of "meh" about the whole thing. You can push it past her while it's off and she'll just lie there. If it's on, she gets up and moves if you push it close to her.

It always cracked me up that King wasn't scared of anything but the vac, and only the Hoover vac at home. A Panasonic and a Dyson at work didn't do much but annoy him with the whine they made. He would only move at all if touched by one. At home, just seeing me plug it in caused a panic. My new kitten is unimpressed by it.

tzigane

Chester always runs to another room and pushes himself as far into the corner as physically possible with ears back and eyes wide. If I enter that room, he tucks his tail and slinks to another room and repeats the process until I put the vacuum up. Then he slowly crawls out from his lair.

Members online

No members online now.