Colored, White, Big, or Small?

How do you like your Christmas tree lights?

• Tiny and colored

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Tiny and white

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Large and colored

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Large and white

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I use candles as tree lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't put lights on my tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a tree

• Candy cane fudge

• Total voters

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I like the little colored ones for the Christmas tree. Plain white or plain blue looks classier I guess but the little bright multicolored ones are just happy :)

P.S. candy cane fudge is delicious.

Doberluv

I like tiny white and steady. But I also like tiny colored. I always have a debate with myself every year. colored or white, colored or white. Sometimes I do one on the tree and the other on the stair railing or outside. I put garland on those railings with lights. And I have a little tree on my front porch. I think I tend to lean more toward the white so last year it was all white. Probably do the same again.

Toller_08

I like small colourful lights. But the tree we have now came pre-lit with small white lights. We couldn't find a nice, full tree either pre-lit with colourful lights or one that we could have put them on. The only nice trees that year that we could find all came with white lights already on them. The others were all scraggly looking.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I've always grown up with colored lights, so I guess they just feel more like Christmas to me. Ian and I had white lights on our first tree, but we switched to colored lights the next year. I think the white lights are really pretty and classy, but the colored ones are my favorite :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Small and colored. The white ones are pretty and make everything look neat and classy but CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS SHOULD BE TACKY LOL. Not tacky like ugly but ... like Clark Griswald LOL

BostonBanker

I like tiny and white, but I always get outvoted.

Having said that, we didn't do a tree last year, and I don't know if we will this year. Gusto definitely couldn't have handled it then - I'm still not sure he won't be a pain in the neck.

darkchild16

We are Home.
We have blue LED or soemthing like that and they are textured small lights and we will put a strand of white. We have all blue and silver balls for the tree as well.

We have colored and white for outside.

Members online

No members online now.