Trent Shenanigans. So Many Shenanigans.

Equinox

This is devotion and love in its truest form -

Me: "Selfie for National Dog Day?"
Trent: "No thanks, Mom. Just ice cream for me please".

Pro tip for anyone breaking in to my house: bring ice cream.

Anyway, here are some more random pictures from our summer so far; most are recent but there are a few from the past months, too. Sorry in advance to all of my Facebook friends - you've seen just about all of these scattered around over the summer!

I like my dogs served with two cups of crazy

Or as a dinosaur

Fashionable Dinosaur Dog is no longer amused

He's pretty good at just being a dog, too. 5 1/2 years old.

Brought him to work with me last week after hours - didn't get much done work-wise

Equinox

"Look mom, I found you this pretty snake! Girls like snakes, right?" (just kidding - this snake's a pet, Trent definitely didn't find him. If he could find one of those where we are, he'd be magic.)

On the move. Yeah, that's a rock in his mouth

Some more from our day at the beach (haven't gotten to editing them all yet)

This is how he "rests". The destructiveness AND possessiveness runs strong in this dog... I think I got a good one.

Bonus gifs: I am a terrible trainer and Trent is a snot

This is his response to "sit pretty" when he's in one of those moods

And this is him "giving paw" (paws??? I only asked for one!)

Actual video of the sit pretty fail. Side note - I DO know I broke two million training rules. Let me have my fun!
[youtube]7Op1nGJdL28[/youtube]

Here's proof that he actually CAN do it

Equinox

Yesssss Trent!!!

I love the dinosaur pictures...and the rock hahaha AND there is no way he is 5 1/2!!!
He's a character :p And it's crazy, isn't it?!?? HE WAS ONLY A PUPPY YESTERDAY. So you need to take lots of photos, and don't blink too long because Pippa's going to grow up in an instant.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
If he ever goes missing you definitely should not look for him here :p

Just saying... :D

Equinox

If he ever goes missing you definitely should not look for him here :p

Just saying... :D
Come bearing ice cream and he will go anywhere with you.

Okay, probably should not have said that :rofl1:

Trent is such a good sport. Can we trade? lol. Trent is so awesome that I just don't have words for him
Oh he puts up with everything! And hey, I'd take Hudson in a heartbeat!! You can borrow Trent for a while and then ship him back with Hudson - he'd have so much fun with his very own English Shepherd friend. The insanity would be glorious.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha Mia's an ice cream nut too- peanut butter is preferred.

He's so freaking handsome. <3

Equinox

Dear Trent, come to NY. I have ice cream

Yep, sold. Trent is packing his back and starting the trek. I will follow him in a year or two when I go to grad school :D

Haha Mia's an ice cream nut too- peanut butter is preferred.

He's so freaking handsome. <3
Oh yes, Trent's love affair with peanut butter is atrocious. I go through phases of being able to feed it to him - eventually I get fed up with the smell and actually need to take a break LOL My "I hate all things PB" phases are always the worst months of Trent's life.

And thank you!! :)

JacksonsMom

TRENT!! One of my fav chazzer dogs, I just love him. He's so goofy yet serious at the same time. And he has such soulful eyes. Can you just clone him and send him to me? kthx. Jackson is also 5 1/2... well... almost 6 now actually (October) and I honestly don't even know where the time goes.

Equinox

TRENT!! One of my fav chazzer dogs, I just love him. He's so goofy yet serious at the same time. And he has such soulful eyes. Can you just clone him and send him to me? kthx. Jackson is also 5 1/2... well... almost 6 now actually (October) and I honestly don't even know where the time goes.
Aw, thank you!! :D :D And he really is all of the above! If I ever figure out how to clone him, I'll make two copies and send one to you!

Really is crazy how our puppies grow up, isn't it?? Hah, 5 1/2 years ago Trent wasn't all that much bigger than Jackson!!! And look at us... almost 6 years later and we still don't have NextDog :rofl1:

Members online