So HOW many of us actually own Mazdas?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Because it seems like everyone on here owns one or knows someone who owns one. And if it's not a Mazda, it's a VW.

ACooper

My son (oldest boy in military) just bought a Mazda 6....too soon for anything negative,lol...so far he loves it.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I don't know anybody who owns a Mazda.
I only know one person with a VW.

crazedACD

I don't know anyone that owns a Mazda either, or a VW (other than that I test drove a Mazda).

My family/friends are all Honda/Toyota people. My sister and dad have Dodge Rams (dad gave sister his old one).

xpaeanx

Add me to the no Mazda/no VW list. Also, I'm apparently banned from ever owning a vw after the SO had to resurrect his sister's Jetta 900 bajillion times. HaHa. Sometimes when I want to be annoying I start listing all the local Jettas for sale.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
My dad owned about 10 on the run.... My mum has a Mazda mx5.

My other half owned a 25th anniversary edition VW golf till a few months ago.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
As mentioned on the other thread, DH has a Mazda3 that he loves. :) Several friends have VWs, but no family members.

Michiyo-Fir

Ummm...

We have a VW Passat, a VW Jetta sporwagen (aka Golf Wagon in canada), and a Golf GTI...

In the extended family we have a billion VWs eep.

A few of my friends have Mazda 3s and absolutely love it.

I was deciding between a Mazda 3, Subaru Impreza and VW Jetta sportwagen but ended up with the VW because of the nicer interior and cargo space. Love how zippy the Mazda 3s are though!

iriskai

I wanted a CX5 when I was car shopping… but I wanted to buy new and didn't want to PAY for the CX5. Plus, buying a new model, new car, isn't always the best plan. Let them work out any kinks first.

I ended up with a purple Honda Fit.

BostonBanker

I was really interested to go see the one that is kind of comparable to the Rav-4 in size, but someone at work just got one, and it looks like the cargo space is TINY compared to the Toyota. I'm starting to think I'll just end up with another Rav-4.

Assamiea

I own a 2009 VW City Jetta (the cheaper version to the Jetta that they made before they plummeted the price of the 2010? Jetta).

I've known other person who owned a VW, but I know no one that owns a Mazda.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I was really interested to go see the one that is kind of comparable to the Rav-4 in size, but someone at work just got one, and it looks like the cargo space is TINY compared to the Toyota. I'm starting to think I'll just end up with another Rav-4.
The Mazda3 doesn't have anywhere near the cargo space as the Rav, but the CX-5 is HUGE and seats fold down flat. You can fit at least 3 60lb+ dogs back there. A customer of mine bought the 2014 Rav and a CX-5, we had them next to one another and they definitely have the same(ish) amount of space. Not that ending up with a Rav is a bad idea, because they rock.

I'm so sorry she ended up with one, though. We have a used one on the lot for $20k and all I can think is WHY DID WE BUY THIS.

I own a 2009 VW City Jetta (the cheaper version to the Jetta that they made before they plummeted the price of the 2010? Jetta).

I've known other person who owned a VW, but I know no one that owns a Mazda.
See that's what people normally say! I was so surprised in the other thread when 5 or so people were extolling the virtues of Mazda3s.

Members online

No members online now.