Good Deals on Dog Stuff

LilahRoot

Oh lord, I shop at a lot of different places for different things. For bully sticks I always go to besbullysticks.com They aren't necessarily the cheapest, but they are good quality and don't seem stale. The dogs fall all over themselves for them.

For other things I shop at petedge and do a lot of etsy shopping too.

That is a good deal on bully sticks/

JacksonsMom

That's a really good deal on bully's, but be very careful! I purchased some on ebay for a good deal like that and the smell was just UGH horrendous. So, in the end, I didn't get a good deal because I threw them all away. My nose is not very sensitive but they were just terrible. I guess you just get what you pay for sometimes in situations like those. I currently buy my bully sticks from a vendor on a Yorkie forum and they are totally odor-free and Jackson loves them (I pay around $33 for ten 12" bully sticks, and they are always real thick), also offers free shipping.

I always need training treats and Jackson likes Zuke's the best. I usually buy those on entirelypets.com since they often have deals on free shipping orders over $25, etc. So I'll just stock up and buy a few of the big bags and get the free shipping, since Zuke's are always on sale there and sometimes $2-$4 cheaper than in the store per bag.

eBay and Amazon are always great. I've bought collars, leashes, harnesses, etc on eBay all the time. :)

Woofwoof1

I'm a dog lover, and you?
Guys, as someone who lost a few $$ here and there on online dogs product, I can advise you to shop wisely at eBay, as there are many scams over there. there is one golden rule you need to maintain, and you'll be good: always buy from stores that has many reviews, and not new stores with fake 10 or 20 amazing reviews.
Happy shopping and woof woof!

Saeleofu

I like petguys.com and jefferspet.com

And...Amazon, because since I'm a student I get free shipping for a year :p

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I like petguys.com and jefferspet.com

And...Amazon, because since I'm a student I get free shipping for a year :p
Yeah I noticed that too, Free Amazon Prime for a year. It's not just 1 year of free shipping, it's 1 year of free 2 day shipping. Most of the time you can get Amazon free shipping if you spend over $25 with them but it's 5-7 day shipping.
All you need is your EDU email account to sign up. It made my day.

I'll have some new deal updates later, I've been busy!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I'd be happy to find bully sticks for $1 a piece. Here the cheapest you can get them is $4.99 for a single 9" stick. Or $20 for a pack of six. :rolleyes:

I actually don't give my dog chew sticks, since it tends to upset his already delicate stomach. But I do love shopping online for new unique dog items. I recently ran across a new site (well new for me) called the Fetchindog.com...here's a link to their site Dog Apparel and Dog Clothes | Elevated Diners | Fetchin' Dog. They have a good selection of usable functional dog items that you don't see at Petsmart or Petco....Plus they offer free shipping on almost 90% of the items the carry.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Pet Supplies | Online Pet Supply Store | Discount Pet Supplies & Products | Pet Mountain

Pet Mountain is offering free shipping on $25 purchases today (with code "cyber"). Their Zuke's treats are significantly cheaper than I've found them at Petco--just $6 for 16 oz. Debating loading up on a few bags of them.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS THEY HAVE DEXTER THE ELEPHANT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR HIM ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. I've wanted a pink elephant for soooo long...

There is so many places to shop around on the net, I think the best way to get a better deal is by shopping around with different vendors and see which one has met your criteria, some of them offer better prices but their shipping is higher and viceversa.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
As I regulary buy something from Amazon.com they mail me weekly info about their good barging, so I repost 'em here

Dog habitats: Ortopedic Dog Bed (-49%), Dog Thermo Sleeper (-38%).
Dog health supplies: Comfort Zone DAP for Dogs (-70%), arthritis treatment Nutramax Cosequin DS (-66%), Tear-Stain Eliminator (-51%).
Dog toys: Xtreme Kong-Black (-58%).
I had to :rofl1: at this :spam: .
Can do research on proper dog food, but not about designer schnauzers? :rofl1:

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
For small dogs... Passwird has this online:

The Paws has the 4-Pack Petites Plush Toys for Dogs for $3.99. Apply coupon code shipmefire for free shipping. Code can be used once per account. THEPAWS

After completing your order, you can refer a friend to the site. A $5 credit will be applied to your account after they complete their first purchase. Code kcefs can be applied towards your second order for free shipping.
PETITES 4 Pack - minis3 - Plush Toys - For Your Dog - by Think Dog - PETITES were designed for small

T

TheLoreliegomez

Guys, as someone who lost a few $$ here and there on online dogs product, I can advise you to shop wisely at eBay, as there are many scams over there. there is one golden rule you need to maintain, and you'll be good: always buy from stores that has many reviews, and not new stores with fake 10 or 20 amazing reviews.
Happy shopping and woof woof!

YEAH I AGREE!! I am also a shopper of ebay for a long time:lol-sign: And all my dog stuff was brought from here!!

AliciaD

On second thought...
For anyone who is in need of a crate, I looked at craigslist but could not find any for free, but low and behold, ebay seems to have the cheapest ones.

I have a large dog, but even I found a very large crate, 3 doors, starting at $1 with free shipping, :) New too.

Members online

No members online now.