I'm just sad...

Richie12345

nicco said:
...he is constantly following us everywhere and he wants to be in our lap every time...
I know what you mean, B4 she would never be by me, sometimes I forgot I had a pet! Then, my cat escaped last month. We found her after a couple days, and now she is always by me.

nicco

Wolfpack
Hey guys.I don't know what to do.Since Smeagol was found he didn't drink any water.We had to force him to drink it.But in rest he is fine.He eats.He even went to his litter and did his needs...I don't know.Maybe he got used to not drink enough water...And now he can't..I don't know.What do you think?I've taken his temperature.It's normal.What I'm saying is that the only thing that's wrong with him is that he doesn't drink water.

Kiss Kiss
Nicco

Barb04

Super Moderator
Is he eating some wet food to provide some moisture. I would think it's necessary to drink some water for health reasons. How about putting an ice cube in the water to play with and maybe he would drink some. I know one cat that liked to drink water dripping out of the faucet. This might be a question to ask your vet if it continues.

nicco

Wolfpack
nope...we still force him to dring water...but he is well.I mean no signs of illness or something like that...He is eating pretty well,he is purring,washing himself...He is a little more playful.So I guess it's a good thing.But it's a mistery with the water...I don't know...Well,maybe he'll drink some water on his own in the VERY near future.
Thanks for thinking of him.
Kiss Kiss
Nicco

Members online

No members online now.