The Venting Thread

The ****ing rain ... When will it end :(

I know living in an area with a dry climate I should be thankful for the rain ESP during our dry season, but I just can bring myself to be ... NOT almost everyday & NOT when I have work because I had to stand out in it :( oh well at least it's not cold & I brought my rain suit.

I don know what's worse though; getting wet from the rain if I don't of the thing on (its PVC) or getting soaking wet from sweating in the darn thing because ts so hot to wear. :wall: just stop rain ... Please???
Or get a decent rain suit.

From the wet coast, trust me, the good ones work much better.

I work with one of THE most annoying people on the face of the planet. She's bossy, pushy, rude, and nitpicks at you if you have any varying belief from her. It drives me freaking bonkers... I want to have her debarked every time she opens her mouth. I'm SO looking forward to having Sunday and Monday off!!!

Grab

We are STILL overbooked at work. the family of nine pets went home at least, but their places have already been filled and then some. Where is everyone going?!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
These next two weeks are going to be...interesting. Training schedule at my new job is 40 hours and I am working 20 hours per week at my pet food job. Helloooooo 60 hour work week.

All I have to say is thank goodness for Megan and Ryan with regards to the animals. And I should finally be able to get glasses and my teeth looked at with that paycheck!!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Was sick Thursday so I didn't go to work. I was still sick Friday, but I was needed so I worked a 9 hour day. I could hardly even function when I got off work, I felt so sick. Headache, horrible stomachache/nausea, diarrhea every 20 minutes (sorry for the tmi), bad chills, and just sore/weak all over. And today I'm not much better. Not experiencing the weakness and chills but am still experiencing everything else. I can't take this. :(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I had a dream last night that we were out of Iverhart and Activyl Tick Plus at work, and thus couldn't run the special we were offering to clients.

I need a vacation. I just asked for three days off (Mike has a family reunion that we're going to in Ohio) at the beginning of July, which will give me six days off in a row due to the weekend and holiday...I better get the time off. If I don't, I'm going to cry.

Lyzelle

I've had this head cold/chest cold/sore throat thing forever and I've been keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't turn into Strep or tonsillitis.

Look in my mouth this morning after being woken up by a coughing fit.

I have THRUSH. WTF. THRUSH. What's next, body?! SHINGLES?

My immune system has apparently just rage quit.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I've had this head cold/chest cold/sore throat thing forever and I've been keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't turn into Strep or tonsillitis.

Look in my mouth this morning after being woken up by a coughing fit.

I have THRUSH. WTF. THRUSH. What's next, body?! SHINGLES?

My immune system has apparently just rage quit.
Omg! I'm sorry to hear that!! I really really hope you get better soon :(

These next two weeks are going to be...interesting. Training schedule at my new job is 40 hours and I am working 20 hours per week at my pet food job. Helloooooo 60 hour work week.
I did that for six months (working 30ish hours a week at the store, and 30ish at school tutoring)...I don't think I could have kept it going for much longer, but it actually wasn't too bad. I was too tired and too busy to waste energy on hating it. :lol-sign:

And the paychecks were amazing. They were on opposite pay periods, so I was getting MONEYS EVERY WEEK. :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Goodness it is humid. I mowed the lawn and then set up my weave poles and did some (< 5 minutes) practice with each of the girls. It is 77 degrees outside, sun is mostly down.... I'm completely drenched in sweat. UGH.

Bubblebath. Now

Airn

My boyfriend and I are drifting apart. I'm not sure how to move forward. We have everything together. I don't hate him, but I'm not sure I want to be with him anymore. I have no idea what to do.

Arin, its awful to feel like that, i have been there as have many others, you just put your head down and move on and remember its just stuff.

I also have a son with him so we will always be tied together, be glad you dont have that!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My boyfriend and I are drifting apart. I'm not sure how to move forward. We have everything together. I don't hate him, but I'm not sure I want to be with him anymore. I have no idea what to do.
I'm sorry you are feeling like that :( me & my OH went through a little bit of a rough patch like that a while back ...kind of like a "relationship funk"

What cured it was when he went to Houston for business for a fee months ... I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Came home around 5:30pm yesterday, had some dinner and then immediately crashed on the couch. Woke up a few hours later with enough energy to walk to bed... and then slept straight through til now. 13 hours of sleep. I had things to do :-/

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Waking up to the smell of Bloo having diarrhea in her crate really wasn't how I wanted to start my day. FTR, Bloo has the worst smelling **** ever. Diarrhea is 10x worse.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I have 13 wedding invites on my counter right now.

and my friend seriously gave me ATTITUDE because I only plan on attending those that are open bar.

Sorry I don't hate myself.

For my best friends I would attend their weddings if it was thrown in an alleyway.

...for other people... there better be booze. I am all about showing support and celebrating their new life together blablabla..

..but I need my champagne.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm halfway through my workday today. The dogs are noisy and insane and needy, I'm grumpy because I still hurt from getting thrown off a horse a few days ago. Cleaning kennels is not helping. Kind of looking forward to the wood job I get to switch to in a few hours.

It's fathers day. My blood dad is a POS. It just makes me sad. Everybody is all, "Oh, I love my dad, he's the greatest!" and I'm like "Cooooool." No Facebook for me today.

Guh.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I'm halfway through my workday today. The dogs are noisy and insane and needy, I'm grumpy because I still hurt from getting thrown off a horse a few days ago. Cleaning kennels is not helping. Kind of looking forward to the wood job I get to switch to in a few hours.

It's fathers day. My blood dad is a POS. It just makes me sad. Everybody is all, "Oh, I love my dad, he's the greatest!" and I'm like "Cooooool." No Facebook for me today.

Guh.
You are a stronger person then me regarding FB ... I'm so addicted I couldn't stay away for a minute much less a whole DAY.

Ouch on the horse accident, last year I was kicked point blank in the shudder/chest area by a horse (a race horse with to grabs no less) hard enough to give me whip lash & send my glasses into the far corner of the stall. So I feel your pain on that aspect :/

Members online

No members online now.