What is she doing?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
For the past few months I find Mia in the bath tub every now and then. She sees me walk to the bathroom then jumps out and walks off. At first I thought maybe she was looking for water (the first time or two their water dish had gone empty), but many times the water dish is full and Mia's in the bath tub.

It's kind of creeping me out, lol. What is she doing in there? Mia usually always has a reason and it's always not good.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
lol I don't know but I have had my dogs do that a few times.

Sloan likes to drop toys in and retrieve them out, she also does this over the back of the couch.

Shamoo used to poop in showers (the non-tub ones).

Bayleigh will do this sometimes. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it but we have house centipedes that she likes to chase.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Too funny! My old boy, Squirt, does this. I think he just likes the taste of water from the tub more than from his dish a haha

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I wish I could actually catch her doing something instead of just being like 'Oh me? I wasn't in the tub...' I told her if she wants to be in the tub, I might as well give her a bath. :p

I probably wouldn't worry so much if it wasn't Mia. I can't help but be suspicious!

milos_mommy

Milo used to hang out hoping for a bath....but it's likely that she either sees shadows/her reflection in the porcelain or drain, or she sees some water drips from the spout and they amuse her

MicksMom

Maybe she likes it because it's cool? Or she wants a drink. My friend's first Rott preferred to drink out of the tub spout instead of the water dish.

milos_mommy

Oh, bugs is also a good guess. If you had a silverfish or even a spider crawl up your drain, Mia is probably very interested in it's potential return

Members online

No members online now.