Gambit is Awesome, and Karma is served

StillandSilent

Gambit, my naughty monkey, has finally outdone himself. If there was ever a moment where I considered giving up on him, that desire is erased.

There is a guy who works at the daycare, who I shall adress as "Cesar Jr." That name should tell you everything you need to know about him. He's also a mysogynistic jerk, but I'm amazed at how often those qualities seem to coincide... :p

Gambit despises Cesar Jr. Hates him with a passion, and refuses to be within 15 feet of him. He has never reacted this way to anyone else, and I have strong suspicions that Ceasar Jr has abused him in some way. Yes, I was foolish enough to leave them alone together before I found out what a NFBSK Cesar Jr was.

Coyboy is now in social maturity, and some interesting coyote traits are coming out. He gapes his mouth like a coyote, as well as other minor things.

Yesterday, Ceser Jr came in while I was leaving, so I sent Gambit inside. Gambit marchers up to the fence, glare at Cesar Jr, opens his mouth wide and......HISSES at him!

It was great. For once, my alpha male had no idea what to say or do (Probably for the first time in his life). The best part is, absolutely no one believes him that a dog hissed at him.

Apparently hissing is common in coydogs, especially during and after social maturity.

**** I love this dog.

Tazwell

I've met a few coydogs in the past, but none as pure awesome as Gambit!

ACooper

ROFL! Always nice when folk like that get knocked down a tad eh? Go Mr. Gambit :)

StillandSilent

Yeah, someone has been getting lots of extra cookies recently. Coydogs-more fun then the average bear!

Members online

No members online now.