Pax's Holiday Present to us

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
2 days ago I found out that it will be a little more pricey then I thought to fix little Pax when the time is right. lol Each time we visited Pax at our friends house we never to confirm his sex because she said she had already checked and he was a boy. So didn't see the need. Didn't bother to look once home either. Trusted she was right so was not even on our list of important things to do. Well the other day I was playing with her on her back and thought Wait this don't look right. Picked him up and discovered our little boy is actually a girl. lol So glad Zen is neutered. No wonder he adores her so much and took to her so fast. They now groom each other, play together, follow each other, eat out of the same dish and sleep together. So our little boy is actually a girl. No worries. We adore her. She is a firm fixture here but when I told Doug that it would cost more to fix her he was like HER? lol So at 6 months she will be spayed. Anyway here are more pictures of our little girl with Luna

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Lol. We had 2 ferrets surrendered to us once, was told they were both boys. The previous owners had apparently had ferrets for 18 years, so we never bothered to check. One day, somebody thought the face looked really mouselike for a boy, check, and surely, no penis. The owners were 2 guys... We figured they'd know what to expect for boys

Luckily it was just a matter of adding an E at he end of her name

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Too True Renee. Doug ask what we would change her name to now and I said why bother. She already comes running to her name. Would rather not confuse her now.

Jess glad to know we are not alone. lol

Members online