• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noludoru

Bored Now.
Really, I bet it's awesome. I'm sure we'll all be testing it out this afternoon/evening. :p On each other, of course. AC - get ready to be insulted! :rofl1:

In all seriousness, I can't tell you how many times people cursed the chat filter. It just sucked. It's worse than the evil laugh chat used to have that set everyones' dogs off.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
That's exactly what I thought! And therefore, I question your motives for even posting in the first place.

Apparently, it is absurd of me to be gracious to the people who chose to post!
Motives? My only motive was to voice my opinion, which is what I thought you wanted.

And please, don't be condescending to those of us who offer different input. If you want our respect, you can't keep coming at us with attitude. You were the one who asked for input. Someone offered it. Why get snide?
^That was my impression also.^

I'm not snide. I thanked the people who contributed. That was all. I didn't say EVERYONE had spoken. However, it's not acceptable to twist my words simply to stir the pot. Which is apparently what is going on, seeing how when I asked for a solution or feedback, I was given none.
Yes, you did thank them.

The bold is the part where it comes across as after 4 days you have made a decision based on the few replies. There was no twisting of words, and I am not one to "stir the pot". I am one to voice my opinions, especially when it's something that matters strongly to me. Chaz is like home. I've made friends here and I care about this place.

Hi Gang... Thanks for all your valuable feedback. :D It seems we will be having more polls in the near future.

The first area to be discussed is the "look & feel" of the forum. I would like to clean it up a bit and bring it out of the 90's. Basically this means I will purchase a new skin for vBulletin. I will find a few skins that look cleaner and crisper and then we will put them to a vote as well. This should be happening this week!
Feedback? You asked how long the poll should be open. I really don't have feedback on that to offer. I said so. I wouldn't care if there had been a thread with no poll.

My feedback is here:
IMO, the best thing is for the owner to be actively involved as a member, get to know the community and all its quirks and then make decisions on their own.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Excuse me, but there are people cussing in the chat room. Can we put a filter on? :cry:

:fighting0040: :popcorn:

And in case nobody gets it, :p

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Awwww I was going to vote no :(

I don't think members should have ANY input.

I think I should have it all :D

Members online

No members online now.