If you feel immune from BSL - List of 75 banned or restricted breeds

No, it will take me awhile to change my IP and create some more email addresses. Maybe tomorrow!
Sweet! Good thing you don't have a life or anything, right? I know I always try to break back into forums when they don't want me. Errr, wait. I've never gotten myself banned before. What's it like?

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
I feel kinda sorry for her dogs at this point...it's testament to their ability to love unconditionally even the most un-lovable and sick souls...dogs are fabulous creatures aren't they?

S

Squishy22

How did I miss all this. Kela starting something yet again. Cant say I'm surprised. Watch, she'll be banned before she knows it.

Kela, I have to agree that you sound very young and ignorant. How old are you anyway? Grow up, educate yourself, open your mind, and quit thinking you know EVERYTHING.

With some things you say about other peoples dogs, pit bulls, and BSL... It makes me sick just to see your name anymore. You've said some horrible and hurtful things here at chaz. How could you even be a dog lover? Thats hard to believe with someone who supports BSL. Someone who thinks pitties are killers that maul children. Believing everything they see in the media or some website. Talk about sheep...

I'm done.

Members online

No members online now.