Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

The fila looks like crap. One snapshot in a dog's life. Just like the one who revived this thread, btw.
I don't "support" Teal or whatever name she goes by but I think a 100+ page thread attacking her is called for, either. But that's what this forum's good at!

But, if you want to base your opinion of someone on ONE snapshot in a dog's life, then do it fairly.
:shrug:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Also in before teals supporters show up and totally trash this dog and its owner while being blind to the fact that while this dog is underweight it still looks alert and fine other wise compared to what their 'friend' did to a baby.
Oh its done. They've already tried to get damage done.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
The fila looks like crap. One snapshot in a dog's life. Just like the one who revived this thread, btw.
I don't "support" Teal or whatever name she goes by but I think a 100+ page thread attacking her is called for, either. But that's what this forum's good at!

But, if you want to base your opinion of someone on ONE snapshot in a dog's life, then do it fairly.
One snapshot? What? Pretty sure nobody judged her until she dug her hole deeper and deeper and started with the lies.

yoko

Except you know... Against teal there were multiple pics, vet records, a breeder willing to talk to us, and the owners total avoidance if any question asked.

Danefied

One snapshot? What? Pretty sure nobody judged her until she dug her hole deeper and deeper and started with the lies.
And this...

Its funny... thread derails in to discussions about the goofiest music video I’ve ever seen or sighthounds - AWAY from Teal and the fila pup, and who are the ones bringing it back TO Teal? Her “supportersâ€. Hrm... as has already been said, with friends like that, who needs enemies??

yoko

And this...

Its funny... thread derails in to discussions about the goofiest music video I’ve ever seen or sighthounds - AWAY from Teal and the fila pup, and who are the ones bringing it back TO Teal? Her “supportersâ€. Hrm... as has already been said, with friends like that, who needs enemies??
I know. Seriously gangnam style deserves better than this.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
This!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
This thread is the most irritating thread I've seen in years.

It reminds me of a very unpolitically correct joke. Why's this thread like thrush? It's an irritating see you next Tuesday.

Just lock it someone please. Please?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

one snapshot??? Please it was a pic-ography on that dog's decent from a decent looking puppy of ideal weight to emaciated! a lot more.

if calling someone out on their abuse of an innosent puppy is what you consider attacking, then I am guilty as charged... tho I was under the assumption we eere having a diplomatic discussion about the whole thing, until someone like you posts something like this :dunno:

JessLough

Love My Mutt

It reminds me of a very unpolitically correct joke. Why's this thread like thrush? It's an irritating see you next Tuesday.

Or just don't click the thread.

Its funny when people post saying GUYS STOP IT ALREADY THIS THREAD IS DONE repeatedly. Obviously the thread was clicked on because said person wants to see what's being said.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

Not before i see dachunds4me's response about this LOL, if i may... i may be stepping in it big time with this, but you know what they say about Curosity LOL.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Or just don't click the thread.

Its funny when people post saying GUYS STOP IT ALREADY THIS THREAD IS DONE repeatedly. Obviously the thread was clicked on because said person wants to see what's being said.
I use the new posts function. It's up the top every 2 mins. It's over 100 pages long of repeats, I've clicked on it about 6 times and its the same every page. I'd rather it just fecked off and died.

yoko

I don't see a problem keeping it open. I'd rather this warning to breeders not be buried into oblivion.

Also rc's credibility was questioned during this thread so why not just head it off and take care of it in this one thread?

There haven't been any personal attacks other than this person for pages. And other than theirs I don't see any. I know that will be killed by the arrival of teals supporters but get they have been warned and if it degrades into actual personal attacks and not fact stating those people will get their time out. Win win in my opinion

yoko

Also it went from sight hounds to cats to kpop we must be looking at different threads if you think every page is the same.

I don't see a problem keeping it open. I'd rather this warning to breeders not be buried into oblivion.
This. I really think it should be kept open so that it can be bumped up when need be.

That's why I'm so happy Chazzers have been super mature about this whole thing and kept everything really nice given that animal neglect is the subject.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
yeah it was like three pages talking about cats & how they can be more work then dogs (which i didnt know, but thanks to this thread i do :) ) then other pets that some find easier then dogs, it wasnt until dachunds4me brought RC's Judge into this that it went back to Bullseye.

I don't know if this is a possibility, but I know that vbulletin has an "ignore thread" feature floating around out there. Just for those of us who can't stop themselves from clicking on threads.

Jynx

I have found this entire 'novel' to be interesting.

I do not condone nor ever would condone someone lying, neglecting, abusing, starving a puppy/dog or any animal. What the OP did was pretty disturbing and I'm so glad the puppy went back to the breeder and is now a healthy dog.

I guess what rather bothers me, is the original thread was started what? A year ago? the puppy was returned to the breeder what? A year ago?

I would think if the 'breeder' wanted the entire world to know the disturbing facts, they would have posted it themselves vs someone else taking it upon themselves to just revive a thread that was OVER a year old and resolved?

So again, I absolutely do not condone what the OP or anyone else who does this, did.

Has this Teal person (that I have no knowledge of) changed her ways? Does ANYONE know this?

What I find disturbing is, this event happened a YEAR ago, I'm sure alot of posters to this thread have done something (maybe not as disturbing) a year or more ago that no one knows about..Are the internet police going to dig into their past indiscressions and "out" them??

I'm sure the person who revived this thread and others have skeletons in their closet that they may not want the internet world to know of, and would be possibly 'burned at the stake' for as well.

I guess I would have just rather saw, the facts , the puppy was returned, do not adopt/sell to this person again vs all the nit picking, shoulda , coulda , speculation .

Again, I do not have knowledge of the OP, nor the people involved, I just think there comes a point when it's no ones business, take care of what's in your own backyard.

I know this board is full of animal lovers, as it should be, and I am as well, they have no voice, we have to be their voice, but something that was seemingly resolved over a year ago with a HAPPY ENDING, why rehash it? Put out the DNA, and be done with it.

Just my 2 cents

Members online

No members online now.