Hey, It's Been Awhile...

moxiegrl

but I finally came back. It's been a couple years, and I'm sure most of you don't remember me. I have a black Australian Shepherd/Border mix, well, something like that. We never did really figure her out completely. I even remember the last time I posted, which was right after my daughter was born. She just turned 3! I really wanted to say Hi. I thought about this forum frequently, just never made it back except for a couple times in the past few years. I'm going to try and keep around though. :)

moxiegrl

Thanks!

I remember the SS exchange! You sent Katie a great goody bag. I see you have a little one of your own now, too sweet. :)

Thanks for the welcome back. Have I missed anything big? Here's Lexi and Katie, they're the best of friends. They even sleep together for nap time occasionally. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I remember you posting about her just being born, my has she grown up into a stunning young girl!

moxiegrl

Ahh thanks Liz. She's a handful. No idea where she gets it from. ;-)

Hi Grammy! How are your beautiful golden's?

Dark- She's too cute! They get big so fast though.

GREAT to see you back!

Anything happen here??? :rofl1: Well, we have more smilies, for one thing ;)

All I can tell you is just jump in, things change here on a daily basis, but one thing never changes, you'll always be part of the family :)

moxiegrl

All I can tell you is just jump in, things change here on a daily basis, but one thing never changes, you'll always be part of the family

Thanks Renee. How are your pooches? That face in your avatar is priceless. I'm so glad most of you I remember are still here. I don't remember her name, and I know this doesn't tell you much, but is the girl who had show dogs still here? I know she was working at a groomers when I left, and had gorgeous long haired dogs. She was younger and lived with her parents I believe, and had a sister. I cannot remember her name for the life of me, and her dogs weren't a really common breed. She posted all the time though....I know, very helpful. LoL

moxiegrl

It wouldn't let me post, I changed my email address and had to activate that first. :) I think it was SummerRiot I was thinking of, I looked in my old messages. Tessa was the really sweet girl right? Is she still here? What about CanadianK9? Now I have the usernames I'm excited. JulieFurry, Nancy2394, are they here?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
It wouldn't let me post, I changed my email address and had to activate that first. :) I think it was SummerRiot I was thinking of, I looked in my old messages. Tessa was the really sweet girl right? Is she still here? What about CanadianK9? Now I have the usernames I'm excited. JulieFurry, Nancy2394, are they here?
Julie isn't here anymore, CanadianK9 I don't think is, and Tessa is still here. :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi! I remember you!

Nancy is still here, as is Tessa. Tessa has a little boy now too! SummerRiot hasn't really been around lately and JulieFurry went MIA over a year ago. :(

moxiegrl

Cool! Nancy answered so many questions for me when DD was born premature, it was really sweet of her. Is Scob89, or something like that, still here?

Members online