what to do?

MaxMason

My Ginger Bread Cookie
Ok got me a day time job now finally, was working nights and Ginger slept all night when I worked nights. Now what should I do with her when I go to work now? I can't really confine her anywhere other than the kitchen maybe, or guess I could get a cage to keep her in all day. My concern is she will use the bathroom in her cage and prolly get it all over her lol. I work 8 hours a day and I know she can't hold it that long. Anyway any suggestions?

Actually, if she can hold it all night, she can probably learn to hold it during the day. Mine do on the days I'm out in the field. You'll have to gradually figure out the best feeding schedule to help her, but the kitchen is probably still the best bet. Just make sure the trash can is under the sink or somewhere she can't get to it. While her feeding schedule is being adjusted you don't want to leave too much temptation around.

Keeping a dog in a cage for eight hours is, to me, a bit long, especially with a larger dog. Could you stand being in a small space for eight hours at a time without being able to walk around and stretch?

Members online

No members online now.