weights-WOW!

Mach1girl

The pups had their first shots today. The vet weighed them and was amazed at my Kato.

Kato-16lbs
Roscoe-13lbs
Sparky-13lbs
Chocolate-12lbs
Kati-12lbs
Blossom-10lbs
and Daizy-10lbs

This dr also told me with Daizys condition, that she is at a young enough age, and her brain will develop and learn to compensate her body for her disability, and she should be just fine!!!Yay!

So, it's a good day.

Beside Sparky, he went to his new home, I cired for hours, and am still upset when I picture his eyes as Im saying goodbye
:( :( :(

I am glad they are all doing well, just be carefull with their weight their is nothing worse than a overweight pup, I bet it was hard to say good bye

Mach1girl

Dam is 60lbs and sire was 90lbs.
They are short but sooo stocky!
They are 8 weeks old today!

bubbatd

One gone... how many other homes lined up ?? They really should leave soon !

R

rottiegirl

Mach1girl said:
Dam is 60lbs and sire was 90lbs.
They are short but sooo stocky!
They are 8 weeks old today!
I dont know why there is a whole infatuation with pit bull weight. I have noticed a lot of breeders aim for bigger, heavier dogs. It confuses me because this is what the standard says.... "Desirable weight for a mature male in good condition is between 35 and 60 pounds. Desirable weight for a mature female in good condition is between 30 and 50 pounds." Heavier weights are allowed thought.

You should post pics of dixie.

Saje

Island dweller
Have you not seen pics of her?

I think she's working on the homes grammy but hasn't had any QUALITY interest yet

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Those are some chunkers! Anymore pictures to share? :D

And one potential bright side to Daizy's condition, besides being able to call her Oopsa-Daizy, is that it will make for a good "Animals' Funniest Planet" video...walking on her front legs...I've seen a couple of poodles do it.

R

rottiegirl

Saje said:
Have you not seen pics of her?

I think she's working on the homes grammy but hasn't had any QUALITY interest yet
Of course I have seen pictues. Only a few, if that.

I think she is cute, and I like seeing pictures of her.

R

rottiegirl

Zoom said:
Those are some chunkers! Anymore pictures to share? :D

And one potential bright side to Daizy's condition, besides being able to call her Oopsa-Daizy, is that it will make for a good "Animals' Funniest Planet" video...walking on her front legs...I've seen a couple of poodles do it.
My chihuahua does that while he pees. Tries to get the stream as high as possible.

Mach1girl

I dont know guys. She has good days, and bad days.............last night was a bad day! Im trying. We will see.But i like Ooopsa-Daizy!!!! Thats cute!

No more recent pics yet. Got to invest in a camera again!

Maybe this weekend.

R

RedyreRottweilers

Saje said:
This one reason why the best time to screen homes is BEFORE a planned breeding, and BEFORE puppies are born.

Responsible breeders have several puppies placed well before a breeding happens.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
RedyreRottweilers said:
This one reason why the best time to screen homes is BEFORE a planned breeding, and BEFORE puppies are born.

Responsible breeders have several puppies placed well before a breeding happens.
I'm pretty sure she has gone over and over the fact that this wasn't planned?

Saje

Island dweller
RedyreRottweilers said:

Yes but we all know that is not the case here and she's trying to make up for it.

mojozen

bullie lover
I have to admit I like the smaller pits... the ones that weigh below fifty pounds both male and female. The "old style" pit bulls are still what make me go "wow!" But i am glad your dogs are turning out healthy for the most part and that you are trying to so hard to get them good homes.

R

RedyreRottweilers

I don't believe it was not planned regardless of what she has to say about it.

Breeding is not all fun and games. It's the creation of life, for which the breeder must then take responsibility.

Saje said:
Yes we know that. So why keep posting on her threads??
I agree things are getting bad now, it we have different opinions then fine we are human, but why constantly have a go at someone its not very adult!

Members online

No members online now.