mary

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
The new beach floor is so nice for her!!! SHe tried to go out and swim but she couldn't do it. SHe sunk so low in the water she looked like she was drowning. But she can stand on that gradual slope and have lots of fun. IT's so good for her you can just tell.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am going to try to get her there twice a month. THat is the absolute most i can afford gasoline wise. How i wish this place as closer. HEr metal tub finally cracked across the bottom for her home pool. SO i will have to come up with something else. A baby pool will do. Mary must have water! SHe liked her big metal tank because she could submerge her self with a big woosh as the water would go all the way up to her neck and spill over.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Always a pleasure to see sweet sweet Mary!

She's looking fantastic for her advancing years, all credit to you Smkie.. You done good there! ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I said it last year and the year before...that i would try to give her the very best summer. Her front end looks really good but when you see her back legs, all stiff as boards and the joints twice their size or more, it makes you cringe. Her toes point in all different directions and hold her up not at all. THen you see that ever wagging tail. Sighs....At night i wrap an arm around her and there is nowhere on her belly that is not lumps and bumps.
I Do believe the JOint Rescue has done miracles. Two years ago she wouldn't have been able to get up after a day at the park and we would have had to wheel barrow to bed. But not now. SHe was even able to jump up in the car when we were done without assistance. By the time she road home tho she was stiffening up and slept like a log until the next day.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh, I just love sweet sweet Mary. Maybe craigslist might have a pool for Mary. Have you tried asking on freecycle?

She does look wonderful and you can see how much she loves the water.

Barb's got a great idea! Definitely post on Freecycle! Even an old bathtub someone is getting rid of would work.

Members online

No members online now.