Introducing....Marx (?)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
OMG.

You named your snake Marx.

I think I love you. <3

(Also, Inky is looking fabulous!!! :) Can I get some more pics?)
That I did :D

Ask and ye shall receive. They are uploading now, though I think I finally experienced how hard it is to take pictures of black animals in bad lighting! So don't expect too much.

I do have two short, adorable vids though. :p

Sizzle, I keep running back every 5-10 minutes to see him, lol. He's in his old hide now, talk about a squeeze!
I'm just happy I've got the temps evened out, I don't know how he didn't burn with that UTH at his old place!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned this, but if anybody watches The Office, I picked him up in Scranton. Maybe I should change his name to Dwight? :rofl1:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
And I need to PM you about that lecture. I did buy her book and she signed it for me! Squee! We talked for like half an hour after the lecture ended.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
YAY The Office!

Off Topic, but I burst out laughing every time I think of Jim saying, "Mutter - good news - I have married - tell Fahter!" *click*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
:lol-sign:

We took Chelsea's GSP system and it tried to run us directly into a house, we ended up talking about the episode where they use the GPS and drive straight into a lake :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.