Buddha's 1st grooming, plus Peaches pictures

Buddha had his first experience with a professional groomer today. He did great, and looks so much better. I am sure it will only last today, until he jumps into his pool and gets dirty again. He is currently asleep in his area.

The new and improved Buddha

Buddha and Aspen smelling each other. Shows a good size difference now. He is almost as tall as her.

Aspen ran off after a rabbit, and he was interested in what she was doing

Blurry, but you get the idea!

He is standing funny here, but I love his face in it(can you tell he wanted to run off?)

Buddah is getting HUGE R.C!!!!!
I still would love to dognapp him.lol

Peaches looks good too,as always.

He is getting huge Papa! Already over 60 pounds, and is only 4 1/2 months:yikes:! He may be a bit difficult for you to dognap LOL;) .

For a reminder from where he was back in May, boy they grow fast!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
ok--I adore that little peaches!! Buddha is cute too--but peaches....she has a great little smile!

ACooper

BUDHA! He is awesome! Peaches is a cutey too.

Papa I'll rent a truck and meet you there! LOL........I bet we can lure him into the back with steak! :D

THanks everyone:)

Baxter, I agree lil Peach has a great smile. She has been that way since a pup, always the happy girl!

Acooper, Lol, all you need is his kibble and he will come, he is very food motivated:p. Isn't he a neat guy? He really has a great personality to go along with him:)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Awww! I LOVE Buddha!
And you are KILLING me with the pics of him. I LOOOOOVE Saints, but without the drool. LOL

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
OMG... Buddha looks so soft, and snuggly! May I snuggle him? I promise I'll return him. ; ) Or not.

Peaches is gorgeous. She also looks super snuggable. You must have intense snuggle-fests, in your house!

milos_mommy

He is SOOO adorable. I can't wait until I have a huge dog :) Peaches is such a pretty girl and she looks so happy.

Glad you all liked the pictures:)

Dakotah, what is a St. without the drool??:p

Ihartgonzo, sure you can snuggle him. He loves any and all attention he gets, and let me say...he is a very soft dog!

Milo, there is something about these Giant breeds, they are such gentle, loveable dogs. Hopefully, you get your large dog soon!

Peaches is my happy girl, she loves playing fetch, I don't think she will ever get too old to do it!

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Look how big he is getting! He grows by the day! Are you planning on showing him? He is so handsome.
And your collie and sheltie, too! :D

Smexy, We were not planning on showing him, although, I do think he is built pretty nice. Of course, I am biased;)

Thanks Kayota:)

Members online

No members online now.