Doberman or Rottweiler

oriondw

user not active
sparks19 said:
Is it just more is anyone else confused as to why this is such a big deal? So she has a picture of a Rott OH NO. It's not like she is passing it off as her own. Is it really worth all the effort you are putting into it just so someone can say oh no she can't use that picture tsk tsk bad girl. It's a picture :rolleyes:

I think Red is a new manchester look alike :D

Nitpicking every issue at hand.

Who cares about that picture lol.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
How's about the picture issues either A)Get dropped like a bad habit or B) Get taken to PM?

R

RedyreRottweilers

+

I have had my own photos stolen.

It's no laughing matter to lift copyrighted material and post it as your own with no credit given.

Taking one and leaving the PHOTOGRAPHERS NAME on it is.....well....

It is lying, and using another person's material without their consent, posting it on a public forum like this.

T

tessa_s212

Red, not to insult, but she DID say that the photo was NOT hers. In fact, right in her signature.

If you want to continue arguing about this, it should be through personal messaging or email. The rest of us don't need to see pages of arguing between two members.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
gaddylovesdogs said:
If you want to continue arguing about this, it should be through personal messaging or email. The rest of us don't need to see pages of arguing between two members.

Agreed. It is a stupid, petty argument that has no purpose but to try embarrass and humiliate someone else.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There are valid points to both sides, but I've already asked for this matter to be dropped by the two involved. It doesn't need the rest of the board to get involved in it either.

Rebekah, you just can't keep your nose out of other people's business, can you? Who the heck made you the Rottweiler police anyway?

bubbatd

Please take the " issue " to pms..... I hate to close this thread because of this, but will.

R

rottiegirl

RedyreRottweilers said:
If you had nothing to hide, you would say who the dog is.

But don't worry.

I'm going to FIND OUT who he is, and then the picture will be sooooo much clearer, won't it?
You need to get a life! I told you who the dog in my avatar is. I knew that this was what you were going to do. You are a sad case.

R

rottiegirl

RedyreRottweilers said:
No. But *I* know the kennel now.

I'm just waiting for confirmation.

She does not have permission to use these COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS.

This is the reason why she does not want to say who the dog is.
I never once said that that dog was mine. In fact... I told people that it wasnt. I left the copyright on there, because I have nothing to hide. If someone was really interested in the dogs ped, they could go find it just like you did!! You are one crazy lady. Its pretty amazing.

R

rottiegirl

RedyreRottweilers said:
http://www.rottweiler-von-edelsee.at/rueden/gonzzo/gonzzo.html

No.

You said he came from some person you know who no longer breeds Rottweilers.

Why did you cut the Crni Lotus logo off Gonzzo's photo?
What logo are you talking about? There wasnt a logo on that photo.

I am done with you, because you have no point to your madness.

Take things to PMs

Everyone here is tired of reading these worthless posts.

Like usual... you dont know what you are talking about. This will be my last post about this, because I am waisting my time.

I told you over and over that I never claimed that dog to be mine.
There is no need for this.

Are you done yet?

R

rottiegirl

Dobiegurl said:
Well, most of the Rotts I've seen were fat and in my opinion a disgrace to your breed. I have seen some nice looking Rotts but the beautiful Rott picture is usually destroyed by overweight Rotties. I wouldn't want to get attacked by any dog period, from a Chihuahua to a Great Dane, I'll pass on the dog attack. Any larger dog has the power and ability to leave serious damage even small dogs can leave permanent scars. I think Dobies have a better grip because their muzzles are are longer and can grab more without having their face get in the way. We can probably go back and forth all day but we are bias to our beloved breeds. I will always pick a Dobie over a Rott but thats because I love Dobermans. And don't be fooled by the Dobermans lean physique, they are very powerful animals.
I wouldnt want to be attacked by any dog either (who would?), it was only if I had to choose. If I was in one of those padded outfits, I would rather have a dobe take me down. I know dobes are very powerful also. I personaly love both breeds. I just like the look of rotties.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Personally (and this is just my OPINION) I would ask a breeder before ever using a photo of their dogs ANYWHERE. Photographs are the property of the person who took them, and I would be highly offended if somebody was stealing the pictures I have taken of my dogs, even if they weren't claiming my dog as their own.

But, perhaps I am too sensitive. A so-called "breeder" that I was talking to and planning things with for over a year (long story, she was supposedly going to place a show puppy with me. I was too gullible) turned out to be a complete phony, who stole the pictures of random dogs and photoshopped them, and claimed them as her own. I still am unsure of what to do about this individual besides what I already have done - notifying the breeders of the dogs. The whole thing has made me drop most of the relationships I had with breeders over the internet, I just can't trust people anymore I guess. Just goes to show that ANYONE can pass even the most well known dogs off as their own, if they're crafty with photoshop and are good liars.

I know you aren't claiming him as your own, but it's a serious thing to people like me who have dealt with people who steal pictures without giving the owner of the animal/photographer credit for them. I'm not trying to bash you Rottiegirl, just giving my opinion.. I'd remove the photos if I were you.

Members online

No members online now.