Kitteh

mom2dogs

Stout (can also mean "naughty" in Dutch (which he is. Most wonderfully naughty thing evar). Yet oh so cute. I've never seen his coat before, he has noticeably white hairs throughout his black, wonder if it'll stay (I'll try to get better pics with an actual camera tomorrow) :confused: We pick up "Stella" (a calico) Wednesday, after her spay tomorrow. Won't be staying with me unfortunately, but at least I will be getting my feline fix now and when I visit the family again in September :p

Only have crappy camera phone pics:
In the beginning, he would run to his litter box if threatened (like the evil stuffed toy lemur that was sitting threateningly on the bed ;))

Then he met a friend. . .

mom2dogs

Thanks smkie and SmexyPibble! I think I like him because he is so similar to a dog, and even has some terrier 'tude :rofl1:

Wonderful tuxedo coat! ;)
From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuxedo_cat):
To be considered a true tuxedo cat, the feline's coloring should consist of a solid black coat, with white fur limited to the paws, belly, chest, throat, and often the chin, although many tuxedo cats appear to sport goatees, due to the black coloration of their mandible -- that is, the lower jaw and chin.
He doesn't have a solid black coat, he has an even mixture of black/white hairs throughout his "solid black coat." That is what I am referring to. The tuxedos I have been around have never had this or it was very very minimal and only close to one's white markings. . . I just want to know if it'll stay or not ;)

Members online

No members online now.