Midwest Meet - Chicago area: Saturday, August 24th

Squash just told me he's going without me if it comes to that, so you can probably just count us in because there's no way I'm letting him drive my car.

milos_mommy

*pouts* I WANT TO GO SO BAD.

WHY DiDN'T WE DO THIS LAST YEAR?

I really hope this goes fantastically, and becomes an annual thing. I tried to get a bunch of people to go camping together in Pennsylvania one or two years ago, but it never panned out.

But I'd be so down for Giant Chazzer Meetup 2014 :p

Hillside

Original Twin
Darn it, I might be able to do this... I have to figure out if I have a seminar that weekend, but otherwise...

Is it fenced or no? I will for sure bring Nico if I come, but if it isn't fenced, Saga won't be able to go.

It's not fenced. It is bordered on one side by raised train tracks and the back has a stream. But no fence.

Toller_08

This better actually happen!

No way I can make it this year, but if it happens again next year I definitely want to try and come somehow. Sounds like so much fun and so many of my favourite chaz dogs (and their people) are going!

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Omg, I really really want to go to this but not sure if I can afford it yet... I'd have to fly as I don't want to drive 2,000 miles roundtrip by myself. It'd be me plus Lugia and a 5-month old Koolie pup. GAH, I wonder if I'll be able to make it work...

omg, i really really want to go to this but not sure if i can afford it yet... I'd have to fly as i don't want to drive 2,000 miles roundtrip by myself. It'd be me plus lugia and a 5-month old koolie pup. Gah, i wonder if i'll be able to make it work...
do it!!!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Omg, I really really want to go to this but not sure if I can afford it yet... I'd have to fly as I don't want to drive 2,000 miles roundtrip by myself. It'd be me plus Lugia and a 5-month old Koolie pup. GAH, I wonder if I'll be able to make it work...
You must. So much Koolie awesomeness.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Abrams won't be getting his rabies vaccine until August 15th. Will that be a problem in regards to getting a pass for the dog park?

k9krazee

Less than a month!!!!!!!!!!

Also, if you're going --- please mail proof of rabies vax and $20 to Linds for a park pass ASAP. PM her for more info.

Can we get a final count??!!?! Just add your name to the list ;)

K9krazee - Ashley, Ken & Crossbone

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Linds, I'll send you a PM probably tomorrow!

Abrams goes in for his final round of vaccines the 10th. I'll have proof of rabies then and send everything out.

I am planning on coming. It will be me, Abrams, Cynder, and a plus one. Lol Most likely my friend Emily, but maybe my sister.

Members online

No members online now.