Very proud to unveil...

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
... the 2012 FerretFest charity print. :) You guys get to see it first!

He'll be familiar to those of you who frequent my Livestream sessions - I've been working on this dude for hours there. This is my fourth or fifth foray into full-on digital painting. I did it a different way this time(slight outline to start with, and layering "glazes"), that worked a lot better for me than previous attempts. I may offer it as a portrait option soon, but be warned - this type of portrait would be upwards of $300-$400. A LOT of time went into this!

This has its flaws, but I'm very pleased with my improvement thus far with this medium. This is going in the silent auction tomorrow, vibes that it bring in some good dosh for the ferret rescue!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Holy hufflepuff that is awesome!!
I've been seeing this guy in the making and was amazed at the work involved, but it really did turn out amazing!

..now please excuse me while I sit here and bask in the glory of my lack of talent lol

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I absolutely love your work. Truly. I'm dying to get pieces done of my crew...

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
That is amazing. Wow. And I haven't forgotten you for mine. Just that there's to much month at the end of my money. :p

Dekka

Just try me..
That is wonderful! I am sure it will bring in a good chunk of money. Kudos to you for donating so much effort :)

Members online