About the life jacket

Dekka

Just try me..
I find dog coats with coats with leg holes, or sleeves have them in the wrong place with my guys. I always wonder who they are basing these things on?

hey_jude

Totally off topic- but can I just gripe thta my dogs are always in between sizes too?! Jude is 35 pounds and I think should be a medium, but is always a bit too big for them but large is waaaay too big! It's annoying!

My first guess is that they measure a lab and a pointer, and scale everything from there. Maybe a Chi and a Cocker for some companies that cater to small dogs. Or they don't bother at all.

The 35-45lb dogs also suffer from sizing. Bigger than a Cocker, smaller than a Lab. BC are probably the most common dog in the range, and to make matters better, they're all over the place in body type. Toys are very common (x-small-small), retrievers are very common (large) so medium covers anything bigger than a Cocker and smaller than a Lab.

If dogs range from ~5 to 200 lbs, they need to be covered by more than five sizes (xs, s, m,l, xl). Sled dog harnesses are normally custom fit, I really wish some other jackets, backpacks and life jackets could be custom ordered.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
An obese cocker would be fine in the next size up than the ones that seem to fit my guys. Being wasp waisted seems to be the main issue to fitting stuff.

Members online

No members online now.