Down Memory Lane...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Lots of changes in such a short time!

Question: I know that he isn't a "smooth" border........so how long before he starts getting his "coat"? Out of curiosity :)
Yup, he actually is a smooth coat :) His dam was a smooth.

Thanks guys! I can't believe how much he's changed in the last 6 months! Thinking about how I saw this little tiny lanky puppy come out of the kennel at the breeders, it makes me want another because he's been so good :eek:

ACooper

COOL! I was thinking that maybe borders were like Collies in that their coat comes with age or something!

Learned something new :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
What a beautiful boy! I have been thinking about making a BC my next dog! (In the far away future)
I responded to your thread about BCs. If you have any other questions or would like to talk about them, I'd be happy to help. :)

AC, his brother is a smooth coat, too. I'm trying to get his owner to join. He's such a cutie! He has the same facial expression as Blaze, and same eyes :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
WOnderful progressions photos. I love seeing a pup from start to present. He looks like a real fine dog, and i would be proud as punch if i were you.
Me too, Smkie. I love seeing how they change in the first 6 months to a year. I am very proud of him. He's turning into such a fine dog. And everything about him is so natural. It's incrediable to watch.

OMG it's Blaze! He's so cute! And grown up so much!! He's the same size as Ozzy now.
He is lol :eek:

Members online