Help! My Dog's poo is extremely strange. Very worried about her! Sorry this is gross,

My mixbreed dog who is about 10 years old is having problems using the bathroom. She takes 10 minutes to poo. Its as if she is constipated. Also. Her poo is very strange. Its very soft, and there is a mucasy covering over it. She pooed on the carpet when I got home from school and so I had to clean it up. Thats when I noticed the stuff surrounding the poo. It looks like when an animal gives birth the covering around the newborn. Its quite disgusting. Well.. I cleaned it up and it was like a bubble.. it was rubbery textured too. It also popped when I picked it up. Im very nervous taht this is something serious. My father was saying its as if cists are coming out with her poo. I knwo this is quite nasty but please help if you can!!:(

Saje

Island dweller
I would definitely be calling my vet if I found that :eek: I don't know what it could be but hopefully someone does.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
Mucus covering the stool is not a good sign at all. I'd suggest you get this dog to the vet pronto, especilaly considering her age. :(

Members online

No members online now.